We are happy to announce an update for iAudioGate for iPhone which contains stability improvements and bug fixes. Please update your iAudioGate with the new version.
iAudioGate for iPhone Version 1.0.3
- Fixed: crash occurred when switching sampling rates
- Fixed: sampling rate accidentally switched back to 44.l kHz
- Fixed: importing FLAC/DSD files via Cloud services did not work
- Fixed: transport remained displayed on a locked screen when iPhone was in sleep mode
- Fixed: Japanese song titles were sometimes not properly encoded
- Fixed: music automatically played immediately after importing files
- Added: Twitter/Facebook post to share "Now Playing"
- Added: interlocking the volumes of iPhone and song player
- Added: updating Hi-Res library
- Improved: current output status always displays on song screen
- Improved: deleting songs in every Hi-Res list supported by swiping left
- Other minor bugs fixes and improvements
iAudioGate for iPhone
HIGH RESOLUTION MUSIC PLAYER