POLYPHONIC ANALOGUE SYNTHESIZER
logue SDK Custom Content
Sound Librarian (coming soon)
Like the KORG prologue, the KORG minilogue xd offers you the possibility to not only load Sound Libraries but also a wide variety of Custom Content.
With Custom Oscillators and Effects, the minilogue xd's powerful MULTI-ENGINE will take your music to the next level!
The minilogue xd Sound Librarian is user-friendly software that allows you to manage the sound programs, custom oscillators and effects in your minilogue xd via USB MIDI.
* How to import the sound packs, custom oscillators and effects
Sound packs are distributed in the form of “preset“ files, ending with the .mnlgxdpreset extension. To import a sound pack, launch the minilogue xd Sound Librarian by dragging the preset file over it. Custom oscillators and effects are distributed in the form of a “user unit” file, ending with the .mnlgxdunitt extension. To add an oscillator or effect, drag and drop the user unit file onto the corresponding list in the prologue Sound Librarian, and press the SEND ALL button to upload it to your minilogue xd. Please refer to the Operation Manual included in the minilogue xd Sound Librarian for further details
The minilogue xd is preloaded with one user oscillator: Waves. This oscillator is stored in one of the 16 slots available for user oscillators. It consists of two main wavetable oscillators and an additional sub wave that can be optionally used as a ring modulation source. The bit depth of the mixed output can be reduced for a lo-fi effect. The source code for Waves will be available as a template along with the SDK source code on GitHub, so new and unique oscillators can be created.
Several developers are creating new and interesting Custom Oscillators and Effects for your KORG minilogue xd!
- This content is 3rd party made, please go to the developer's site and inform yourself adequately before installing any Custom Content on your minilogue xd.
- KORG will not be held responsible for any incompatibility issues or damage that may occur to your synthesizer.
- KORG won't be offering any support for these so in case you have any questions please ask the developer directly.
- Some of these are offered for free and some aren't, please make sure to check the details with the developer.