The Evolution of Korg’s Finest DSD Recorder
Now with SSD For Improved Performance
KORG’s MR-2000SBK SSD is the premium HD audio archival system. It features a generous 128GB SSD drive in an intuitive and sleek single rackspace design that looks fantastic in studios and theater systems alike.
The MR-2000SBK SSD 1-bit recorder can capture at up to 5.6 MHz, double the sample rate of traditional DSD or SACD (Super Audio CD). This remarkable DSD format allows the MR-2000SBK SSD to archive and play back in the highest fidelity possible. With the growing popularity of HD audio sources and format, MR-2000SBK SSD is a perfect choice for futureproof recording and archival.
- 128 GB on-board SSD (Solid State Drive)
- Up to 190 hours (44.1 / 16 PCM) maximum recording time (approximate)
- Up to 23 hours (5.6 MHz DSD) maximum recording time (approximate)
- Compact 1U design is ideal for studio or live sound application
- 2-Track simultaneous recording; 2-Track simultaneous playback
- Advanced DSD format offers the highest fidelity recording and playback
- Multi-format versatility
- 5.6 MHz / 2.8 MHz DSD (1-Bit); Supports 1-Bit DSDIFF, WSD, and DSF formats
- PCM 24-Bit/16-Bit; 44.1 kHz thru 196 kHz. Broadcast Wave Supported
- MP3 Playback
- Detailed LED level meters (23 LEDs + Peak) with excellent visibility and response speed
- 160 x 104 pixel backlit custom LCD screen
- Coaxial Digital I/O for PCM sources integrates into existing production environments
- Analog I/O: XLR and RCA; XLR); Selectable reference levels (-12/-14/-16/-18/-20 dB)
- Word Clock I/O provides sync to additional MR-2000S/SBK recorders or other devices
- MR Control Link can control the recorder functions on multiple MR2000S/SBK units
- Up to 400 projects can be created in the MR-2000SBK for each recording date folder
- Exclusive AudioGate version 2.20 audio file convertor software is included
This software supports reading and conversion of MR project files, fundamental editing, and adds support for file formats such as AAC, MP3 and WMA.
- USB2.0 High Speed mode is supported for rapid file transfers to and from your computer