- Tempo range
- 30 bpm to 252 bpm
- Tempo settings
- PENDULUM step, FULL step, TAP tempo
- Beat Range
- 0–9 beats
- Quarter notes, eighth notes, triplets (straight triplets, triplets with inner beat omitted, triplets with the third beat omitted), sixteenth notes (quadruplets, quadruplets with middle beats omitted, quadruplets with the third and fourth beats omitted).
- Tempo accuracy
- Reference Tone
- C4 (261.63Hz) to B4 (493.88Hz) 1 octave
- Calibration range
- A4=410Hz to 480Hz (unit: 1Hz)
- Tone accuracy
- under 1cent
- Headphones jack (3.5mm stereo mini jack)
- Φ15mm piezo speaker
- Power Supply
- Two AAA batteries, 3V
- Battery Life
- Approx. 100 hours (when using zinc-carbon batteries), Approx. 400 hours (when using alkaline batteries), (tempo 120, 4 beats, and max volume)
- Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 100 ✕ 60 ✕ 16 mm / 3.94” x 2.36” x 0.63”
- 68 g / 2.40 oz. (including batteries)
- Included Items
- Two AAA alkaline batteries for verifying operation
- Color Variations
- Blue-Black (MA-2-BLBK), Black-Red (MA-2-BKRD)
|Settings for the metronome section’s tempo, beat and rhythm, and for the sound out mode’s calibration and reference tone settings, are remembered even when the power is turned off. However, these settings return to the initial values when you replace the batteries.
The Auto Power-Off function automatically turns the power off when 20 minutes have elapsed with the metronome stopped.
* All products names and specification names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
* Appearance and specifications of products are subject to change without notice.