Support for Your Purchase
- Updates - Pa300, Pa600, and Pa900 System Updaters are now available!
- Updates - Pa600/Pa600 QT System software v2.0 is now available! Sampling mode added.
- Updates - Pa80 Card Converter version 1.10 is now available!
- Updates - Song Book Editor for Pa series/HAVIAN 30 version 2.0 is now available!
- Updates - Pa4X Operating system software v1.1.0 and New styles are now available for the Pa Series!
- 2 versions
“Pa600 - Standard”
“Pa600QT -Quarter Tone”
- 61 keys with Velocity
More than 950 (including Stereo Piano and GM 2 Sounds)
64 Drum Kits
- Pa600QT comes preloaded with Sounds and Styles to suit a variety of Middle Eastern music tastes including Persian, Arabic and Turkish.
128 Drum Kits
- Tone Generator
- 128 Oscillators (max polyphony 128 voices) - Filters with Resonance
- PCM User Memory
- 96 MB
- More than 360 preloaded Styles, freely reconfigurable
- Up to 1,200 available Style locations including the Favorite/User banks
- Eight Style tracks, 4 Single Touch Settings and one Style Performance per Style
- Style controls
- 3 Intros, 4 Variations, 4 Fills, Break, 3 Endings, Autofill, Synchro Start/Stop, Tap Tempo/Reset, Manual Bass, Bass Inversion, Memory, Accompaniment Mute, Snare & Kick Designation, STS Mode – Chord Sequencer
Guitar Mode 2
Parallel and Fixed NTT, Style Record with Step Record, Track and Event Edit functions
- Effects & EQ
4 Stereo Master FX / 125 Effects types
Three band EQ for each track – Articulations
Limiter - Master 4 band Parametric EQ
Dynamic Nuance Control (DNC) Technology
Full editing of Sounds and Drum Kits
Realtime sound control using Assignable Switches
- Joystick – 2 Assignable Switches
- User Sampling
- No Exist
320 Realtime Performance locations
STS: Memorize Realtime tracks
Up to 4 x Styles, up to 4 x SongBook entries
My Setting special Performance
- Realtime Tracks
- Four Keyboard tracks (Upper 1, 2, 3, Lower)
- 4 Pad tracks + Stop button – Pad Record
- Song Play
Single Player with Select, Start/Stop, Home, Rewind and Fast Forward controls
Jukebox function - Compatible with SMF (formats 0 and 1) and MP3 with Vocal Remover -
Lyrics (compatible with CDG), Score, Marker
- 7” 800 x 480 TFT Graphical Color TouchView
Quick Record (Backing Sequence), Multitrack and Step Record functions
Full featured sequencer - 16 tracks - Up to 100.000 events - SMF format
- Song Book
- Fully programmable music database, based on Styles, SMF, Karaoke, MP3 with automatic selection of Style Play and Song Play modes - User-definable custom lists - Filtering options
- Yes for Style, Song, Performance, SongBook, Sound and Lyrics TXT
- Compatibility for Sound Data
“i-Series": Styles only
“Pa series”: Style, Performance, Sound, PCM, Song, SongBook and Pad
- General Controls
Master Volume, Real Time-Acc/Seq Balance Volume, Ensemble, Octave Transpose,
Master Transpose, Fade In/Out, Tempo Lock, Style Change - Quarter Tone Arabic Scale,
User Scale memorized inside Performance/STS, Search, Lyrics, Score, Maker, Dial, Tempo, Metronome, Split
- Control Inputs
- Damper Pedal, Assignable Pedal/Footswitch
- Line Out
Unbalanced Jack Left/Mono, Right, Headphones
2 Unbalanced Line In Jacks
- In, Out MIDI connectors - USB to Midi using the USB Device port Individual track assignment - 8 user definable MIDI Preset
- Type A (TO DEVICE) x 1: 2.0 Hi Speed Type B (TO HOST) x 1: 2.0 Hi Speed
- Speaker System
- 15W x 2
- 100 mm x 2 Double Cone Speakers in Bass Reflex Box
- Power Supply
- AC 100-240 V
- Power Consumption
- 20 Watt
(W x D x H)
- 1,030 x 378 x 127 mm (without music rest)
- 11 kg (without music rest)
Owner’s Manual, Music Stand, AC Cable
*Accessory Disc including Video manuals, PDF manuals, USB-MIDI Drivers has been removed since June 2020.
Please see here for the video manuals.
For other items, please download from here.
Expression/Volume Pedal (KORG EXP-2, KORG XVP-10)
Damper Pedal (KORG DS-1H)
Switch Pedal (KORG PS-1, PS-3)
|* All product, company, and standard names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
* Appearance and specifications of products are subject to change without notice.