SYNTHETISEUR ANALOGIQUE POLYPHONIQUE
Support pour votre achat
En savoir plus
- Mise à jour - minilogue xd / xd module / xd PW System v2.1.0 disponible maintenant !
- Updates - minilogue xd System Updater v2.00 and Sound Librarian v1.0.5 are now available! (November 29, 2019 updated)
- Mises à jour - le minilogue XD System Updater v1.11 est maintenant disponible!
- Updates - minilogue xd System Updater v1.10 with the Poly Chain function added is now available!
- KORG Software Bundle: Expansion of bundled products and extension of the free trial period for Skoove premium plan.
logue SDK Custom Content
Like the KORG prologue, the KORG minilogue xd offers you the possibility to not only load Sound Libraries but also a wide variety of Custom Content.
With Custom Oscillators and Effects, the minilogue xd's powerful MULTI-ENGINE will take your music to the next level!
The minilogue xd Sound Librarian is user-friendly software that allows you to manage the sound programs, custom oscillators and effects in your minilogue xd via USB MIDI.
Download the Sound Librarian for Win >
Download the Sound Librarian for Mac >
In order for the minilogue xd to connect to your computer properly you will need to install the latest version of the KORG MIDI USB Driver:
Download the KORG MIDI USB Driver (Win/Mac) here >
* How to import the sound packs, custom oscillators and effects
Sound packs are distributed in the form of “preset“ files, ending with the .mnlgxdpreset extension. To import a sound pack, launch the minilogue xd Sound Librarian by dragging the preset file over it. Custom oscillators and effects are distributed in the form of a “user unit” file, ending with the .mnlgxdunitt extension. To add an oscillator or effect, drag and drop the user unit file onto the corresponding list in the minilogue xd Sound Librarian, and press the SEND ALL button to upload it to your minilogue xd. Please refer to the Operation Manual included in the minilogue xd Sound Librarian for further details
The minilogue xd is preloaded with one user oscillator: Waves. This oscillator is stored in one of the 16 slots available for user oscillators. It consists of two main wavetable oscillators and an additional sub wave that can be optionally used as a ring modulation source. The bit depth of the mixed output can be reduced for a lo-fi effect. The source code for Waves will be available as a template along with the SDK source code on GitHub, so new and unique oscillators can be created.
Several developers are creating new and interesting Custom Oscillators and Effects for your KORG minilogue xd!
- This content is 3rd party made, please go to the developer's site and inform yourself adequately before installing any Custom Content on your minilogue xd.
- KORG will not be held responsible for any incompatibility issues or damage that may occur to your synthesizer.
- KORG won't be offering any support for these so in case you have any questions please ask the developer directly.
- Some of these are offered for free and some aren't, please make sure to check the details with the developer.
"The logue SDK has married both my passion for playing music and developing unique software solutions. I am having a lot of fun with this, and look forward to sharing my work with everyone."
Founded in 2006, Sinevibes specializes in designing and building innovative music software. The company strives to develop high-end DSP technologies that create truly unique new sounds while also being intuitive and easy to use. In addition to this, Sinevibes is working with the world's top manufacturers and their work can be found on some the world’s most well-known gear and software.
DirtBoxSynth are an independent developer based in the UK. They have created dozens of oscillators and effects for the ‘Logue platform including wavetable, wavefolding, additive and parametric. The audio demo uses only DirtBoxSynth oscillators and mod/delay effects without using the analogue filter or VCOs.
Roll-log Sounds aims to bring every imaginable classic to modern synthesis techniques, modulation methods and effect algorithms to the logue SDK, combining with versatile desktop apps that enable users to customize and edit with ease.
Edouard Digital is the sound design company created by French electronic music artist and producer Edouard who holds a large collection of synths and modules, and develops a few for himself and the electronic music community.
"Developing unique plugins and eurorack modules. I am interested in expressing analog imperfections and instabilities digitally."
"I am a musician, composer, sound designer and youtuber with a technical background in computer programming. As well as designing numerous synthesiser sound presets, I design and develop user oscillators and effects plugins for Korg's Minilogue XD and Prologue synthesisers."