WAVE SEQUENCING SYNTHESIZER
- Updates - wavestate Editor/Librarian v1.2.1 is now available!
- Updates - wavestate Editor/Librarian v1.2.0 and Sample Builder v1.2.4 are now available! Supported to wavestate SE/SE Platinum/mk II.
- Updates - wavestate System Updater v2.1.3 and Editor Librarian v1.1.2 are now available!
- Updates - wavestete System Updater v2.1.1 is now available!
- Updates - wavestate System Updater v2.1.0, Editor/Librarian v1.1.0 are now available!
- Yuzo Koshiro
New in wavestate 2.0
Exploring Sample Builder for wavestate 2.0
The Editor/Librarian acts as a second front panel for the wavestate. Realtime display of modulated parameter values and Wave Sequences gives you instant feedback on your creations. Copy and paste sounds, envelopes, LFOs, filter settings, and more. Dive deep into Effects with access to all internal parameters and create your own Effects Presets.
You asked, we listened. The new Performance-level Hold feature (via SHIFT-ARP) keeps notes or chords playing, leaving your hands free for moving knobs or playing other instruments. Fit to Scale lets you constrain the Pitch Lane’s output to a specific scale and key—especially useful when playing polyphonically.
Get to your sounds faster. Select Categories for Performances, Programs, Multi-samples, Wave Sequences, and Lanes directly from buttons 1-16. The new “User” Category lets you mark your own sounds, and dual Categories mean that a sound can be assigned to both “User” and “Strings” (for example).
Explore Vector Synthesis
The new Curve parameter lets you control the way that Vector Volume crossfades between points. For maximum volume, use Loud (the original wavestate behavior); for more gentle crossfades, use Smooth (the original Wavestation behavior).
Even more refinements
New gain-scaling options bring out the tonal range of the MS-20 and Polysix filters, and user interface improvements streamline your sound design.
wavestate software 2.0, the Editor/Librarian, and Sample Builder are available to all current wavestate owners as free downloads from korg.com.