ANALOGUE BASS MACHINE
- Updates - Latest system updater for 10 products of volca series are now available!
- Win with OK Go and Korg Volcas!
- koishistyle performs with the KORG volca Series
- 16 volca keys synced together – new movie is out now.
- The volca analog synthesizers won a 2014 Editors Choice Award from Electronic Musician magazine.
- Multi touch Keyboard / step key
- Analog synthesis
- 3VCO, 1VCF, 1VCA, 1LFO, 1EG
- VCO Wave
- Saw, Square
- Cutoff, Peak, EG Int
- VCF Type
- Low Pass Filter, 12 db/oct
- EG on/of, Sustain on/off
- Rate, Int, Target (Amp, Pitch, Cutoff), Wave (Triangle, Square）
- Attack, Decay/Release, Sustain
- Number of parts
- Number of Steps
- Number of Recording Patterns
- Audio Output
- Headphones (3.5mm stereo mini jack)
Sync In (3.5mm monaural mini jack, Maximum input level: 20V)
Sync Out (3.5mm monaural mini jack, Maximum Output level: 5V)
- Battery Life
- Approximately 10 hours (using alkaline batteries)
- Power supply
AA alkaline battery ×6
AA nickel-metal hydride battery ×6
AC adapter “KA-350” (optional)
- AA alkaline battery ×6 (for verifying operation)
- AC adapter “KA-350”
(W x D x H)
- 193 × 115 × 46 mm / 7.61 x 4.54 x 1.82 inches
- 370 g / 0.82 lbs (Excluding batteries)
* All products names and specification names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
* Specifications and appearance are subject to change without notice for improvement.
* Appearance and specifications of products are subject to change without notice.