Price: US $48.00 (Only for Download)
Download from Nintendo eShop
KORG Gadget for Nintendo Switch
MUSIC PRODUCTION STUDIO
Support for Your Purchase
- Make music more fun online: KORG Gadget for Nintendo Switch version 2.1 update is now available!
- Make music together online: KORG Gadget for Nintendo Switch version 2.0 is now available – with online multi-player capabilities!
- “SEGA” & “TAITO” gadgets will be released in KORG Gadget for Nintendo Switch in Spring of 2019!
- KORG Gadget for Nintendo Switch Supports Single Joy-Con™ Play in new version 1.2 update!
- The newest version KORG Gadget for Nintendo Switch has been released.
Play Games. Make Music.
A Music Creation Studio That Feels Like a Game.
Award-winning music creation software KORG Gadget is now available for the Nintendo Switch. Plentiful instrumental gadgets combined with a simple and intuitive graphical interface enable speedy music creation. With this new music creation studio, one can create and perform music by actively twisting and turning the Joy-Con™.
There is also a Multi-player Mode (Support Online Multi-player Mode) in which up to four people can collaborate in making music. Connect via an HDMI cable to enjoy playing on the TV in your living room, or use it with a projector for big live performances. Challenge yourself to create a song as rapidly as possible by using the Time Limit Mode. Everyone can enjoy this new game-like DAW experience.
KORG Gadget for Nintendo Switch v2 | Make music together online
KORG Gadget for Nintendo Switch v1.2 | Share the Joy-Con, Transfer the song
KORG Gadget for Nintendo Switch | PLAY GAMES. MAKE MUSIC.
KORG Gadget for Nintendo Switch | From a music class in Japan
- Employs the intuitive KORG Gadget user interface
- Includes 16 unique embedded synthesizer and drum machine gadgets
- Enjoy creating and performing by twisting and turning the Joy-Con™
- Collaborate with up to four people in Multiplayer Mode
- Challenge yourself to create a song rapidly in "Time Limit Mode".
- Play in your living room, a cafe, or anywhere else you choose
Employs the intuitive KORG Gadget user interface
The KORG Gadget's most amazing feature is the intuitive music creation workflow, enabled by the KORG Gadget for Nintendo Switch user interface. Sound, Phrase, Sequence, and Mix are contained in an intuitive layout, and allow for seamless music creation. Also, it can also be set to “scale mode” to match the song. Even those who are unaccustomed to synthesizers are able to enjoy creating songs.
16 unique synthesizer and drum machine gadgets
The KORG Gadget for Nintendo Switch includes 16 gadget instruments required for music creation. In addition to numerous unique synthesizers, ready-to-use drum machines and Kamata jointly developed with BANDAI NAMCO STUDIO are all included. All gadgets have sophisticated adjustable parameters for rapidly producing all manner of sounds. You will find inspiring sounds quickly and easily.
Actively create and perform by operating the Joy-Con™
Joy-Con™ sensors allow for enjoyable creation and performance of HD effects. For example , turn the Joy-Con™ to turn the knob on a gadget, or twist to enter or play the notes of a scale that matches the song. In both cases, HD vibration matching the movement is transmitted to the hand, so you can experience sensory feedback that has never been available in software before. In addition, it is also possible to perform and input using the Joy-Con™ buttons and sticks. Try challenging yourself in various ways.
Multi-player Mode allows for collaboration by up to 4 people
We've added a Multi-player Mode (Support Online Multi-player Mode) that allows up to 4(*) people to collaborate on a song. This new style allows four people to play simultaneously on a screen divided into four parts. Each player can be responsible for his or her own part, or you can make it a DAW competition - perhaps erase or add the notes of another player, and turn music creation into a game!
* Internet Multi-player Modes require membership in Nintendo Switch Online (purchase of subscription required).
The Living room, mobile: Play wherever you'd like
Using the Nintendo Switch dock's HDMI cable, the KORG Gadget can be played on your TV. You can create a song on the big screen, or enjoy collaborating with up to four people. Also, by outputting to a screen, you can even using the Joy-Con™ for a live performance. Create music with this studio anytime, anywhere by choosing between TV Mode, Table Mode, Mobile Mode, etc.
KORG Gadget for Nintendo Switch was jointly developed with DETUNE Ltd and is sold by DETUNE Ltd.
Register here to get KORG App News Letter
Register for the KORG app News Letter so that you won't miss the latest news and information about KORG Gadget.
This software is only available via download.
* © 2018 Nintendo.
* The Nintendo Switch logo and the Nintendo Switch are registered trademarks of Nintendo.
* All product names and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of each company.
* Product look and specifications subject to change without notification.
* Photos are meant to represent the screen.