The highly-acclaimed PANDORA – now in miniature!
Anytime, anywhere, play that song on your guitar or bass with your favorite set of effects
The first-generation PANDORA appeared in 1995. This revolutionary product dramatically changed the concept of a multi-effect unit, placing great sound and unheard of versatility into a compact body. Constantly evolving, the PANDORA Series became a long-selling favorite for guitarists and bassists around the world. As its “mini” name implies, the 2011 PANDORA mini is an ultra-compact unit. Korg’s proprietary "REMS" Resonant structure and Electronic circuit Modeling System delivers 158 sophisticated effects; 200 Preset programs provide stage-ready sounds for numerous genres and playing styles. Of those, 115 are Song Presets; each one ready to accurately recreate the specific sound used by a famous guitarist on one of their signature songs. The rhythm function lets you enjoy playing to a beat, and is bound to make your practicing even more fun. The PANDORA mini is the single product that excels in any situation – practicing at home, recording, even warming up backstage or on tour.
- Ultra-compact pocket-size multi-effect designed for both guitar and bass
- Powered by "REMS" modeling technology
- 200 preset programs (including song presets)
- 200 user programs locations for storing your own sounds
- 158 types of amazing amps and effects
- Use up to seven effects at once
- 100 different rhythm patterns plus a built-in metronome; ideal for composing and practice.
- AUX input for jamming along to your favorite songs on CD, MP3, etc; Ability to change the pitch of the Aux input by ± one octave
- TAP button makes it easy to set the delay time or the tempo of the Rhythm
- Four program memory buttons allow one-touch recall of your favorite programs
- Auto-tuner with muting
- Backlit LCD screen ensures good visibility, even in dim locations
- Stylish body, available in either black or white
- Sound editing software; edit sounds and manage programs from your computer (available for download from the Korg website)
- Two-way power: batteries or USB bus power