MICRO MODULAR SYNTHESIZER
- Updates - Latest system updater for 10 products of volca series are now available!
- KORG Software Bundle: Expansion of bundled products and extension of the free trial period for Skoove premium plan.
- Added a blank chart to write the patch settings for volca modular.
- KORG announces new products at Winter NAMM 2019!
- Updates - volca modular System Updater v1.0.5 is now available!
- Multi touch Keyboard / Step key
- Analog synthesis
- Maximum Polyphony
- 2 VCO (Triangle), 2 EG, 2 LPG, digital effect
- Number of parts
- Number of Steps
- 16 (pattern chain is available)
- Number of Recording Patterns
- Audio Output
- Headphones (3.5mm stereo mini jack)
Sync In (3.5mm monaural mini jack, Maximum input level: 20V
Sync Out (3.5mm monaural mini jack, Maximum Output level: 5V)
- Control In
- CV-IN jack (TRS mini phone jack)
- Battery Life
- Approximately 10 hours (using alkaline batteries)
- Power supply
- AA alkaline battery ×6, AA nickel-metal hydride battery ×6 or AC adapter “KA-350” (optional)
- Included Items
- AA alkaline battery ×6 (for verifying operation), Sync cable, Pin cable for patching 1 set, Module reference sheet
- Accessories (sold separately)
- AC adapter (KA-350), SEQUENZ CB-4VOLCA hard shell case, SEQUENZ CC-VOLCA soft shell case, SQ-CABLE-6 sync cale
- Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 193 × 115 × 39 mm / 7.61 x 4.54 x 1.54 inches
- 377 g / 0.83 lbs (Excluding batteries)
|*||All product, company, and standard names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.|
|*||Appearance and specifications of products are subject to change without notice.|