BLUETOOTH MIDI KEYBOARD
- Updates - KORG KONTROL Editor v2.1.2 is now available!
- Updates - microKEY Air System Updater v1.05 is now available!
- Updates - KORG KONTROL Editor v2.0.9 is now available!
- iOS13 Support for KORG/VOX Products (Corrected Issue with BLE-MIDI Connections for Controller Products )
- iZotope Ozone Elements ($129 value) will now come bundled with matching* KORG products!
Natural Touch mini-keyboard
microKEY Air-25: 25
microKEY Air-37: 37
microKEY Air-49: 49
microKEY Air-61: 61
microKEY Air-25: Joystick, arpeggiator button, Sustain / TAP button, Octave Shift buttons
microKEY Air-37/49/61: Pitch bend wheel, Modulation wheel, Octave Shift button
- Octave Shift
microKEY Air-25/37: -4 – +4
microKEY Air-49/61: -3 – +3
microKEY Air-25: USB Type B (x1)
microKEY Air-37/49/61: Assignable switch jack, USB Type B (x1)
- Wireless Type:
- Bluetooth Low Energy (Apple Bluetooth Low Energy MIDI specification compliant)
- Power Supply
Two AA batteries (when connected wirelessly; use alkaline or nickel-metal hydride batteries)
USB bus power (when connected via USB)
- Power Consumption
- Less than 100mA
- Battery Life
- Approximately 30 hours (use alkaline batteries)
(W x D x H)
microKEY Air-25: 395 x 131 x 52 mm/15.55" x 5.16" x 2.05"
microKEY Air-37: 565 x 139 x 54 mm/22.24" x 5.47" x 2.13"
microKEY Air-49: 709 x 139 x 54 mm/27.91" x 5.47" x 2.13"
microKEY Air-61: 850 x 139 x 54 mm/33.46" x 5.47" x 2.13"
- Weight (without batteries)
microKEY Air-25: 670 g / 1.48 lbs.
microKEY Air-37: 1.0 kg / 2.21 lbs.
microKEY Air-49: 1.4 kg / 2.21 lbs.
microKEY Air-61: 1.71 kg / 3.77 lbs.
- Included Items
- USB cable, KORG Software Bundle code
- Operating Requirements (wireless connection):
- Windows that supports Bluetooth 4.0 or later, and has Windows 8.1 or later (32-bit / 64-bit) [KORG BLE-MIDI Driver is required]
Mac that supports Bluetooth 4.0 or later, and has OS X10.10 Yosemite or later installed
MacBook (Early 2015 or later)
MacBook Air (Mid 2011 or later)
MacBook Pro (Mid 2012 or later)
Mac mini (Mid 2011 or later)
iMac (Late 2012 or later)
Mac Pro (Late 2013 or later)
iPad/iPhone that Supports Bluetooth 4.0, and has iOS8 or later installed
iPhone SE, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S,
iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad fourth generation, iPad Third generation, iPad mini 4、iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini,
iPod touch sixth generation, iPod touch fifth generation
- Operating Requirements (USB connection):
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 or later (32-bit / 64-bit)
- MacOS 10.8 Mountain Lion or later
- iOS8 or later
|*||We do not guarantee that the unit will work with every computer that meets these requirements.|
|*||Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.|
|*||All product, company, and standard names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.|
|*||Appearance and specifications of products are subject to change without notice.|
|*||We have detected some power supply issues occurring when using a USB-C to USB adapter on Mac's Thunderbolt3 ports.|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)