- Ultra-compact LCD needle-style dedicated Guitar and Bass Tuner
- High-precision LCD needle-type meter for stable tuning.
- Bass Mode: As a bass tuner, the GA-1 offer support for 5 and 6 string basses.
- Guitar Mode: As a guitar tuner, the GA-1 offer support for 7 string guitars.
- Quinta Flat Tuning mode lets you tune 1--5 semitones flat.
- Sound Out can produce a reference tone from the internal speaker.
- Auto Power Off function conserves battery life.
- Approximately 100 hours of continuous use.
Ultra-compact LCD needle-style dedicated Guitar and Bass Tuner
High accuracy and superb functionality have made Korg guitar and bass tuners the worldwide favorite. The GA-1 is the latest addition to our best-selling GA series of tuners. With even more features, like a pitch reference tone and quinta-flat tuning, the GA-1 Guitar Tuner packs basic functionality and convenient tuning functions into an ultra-compact body.
An easy-to-use dedicated Guitar and Bass Tuner
This dedicated guitar and bass tuner lets you select either Guitar mode or Bass mode for truly easy operation with automatic pitch detection. The GA-1 Guitar Tuner mode supports 7-string guitars (7B through 1E). The GA-1 Bass Tuner mode support 6-string basses (Low-B, Hi-C). A high-sensitivity mic is built-in, allowing easy and accurate tuning of acoustic guitars.
Sound Out - internal speaker provides a reference pitch
In addition to visual tuning via meter, the GA-1 Guitar Tuner/Bass Tuner can play reference pitches from its internal speaker (Sound Out) for tuning by ear. Each press of the Sound switch will cycle the output sound through 7B->6E->5A->4D->3G->2B->1E in the GA-1’s Guitar Tuner mode, or LB->4E->3A->2D->1G->HC in GA-1’s Bass Tuner mode.
Quinta Flat tuning mode -- a world-wide first!
The GA-1’s Quinta Flat Tuning mode supports the lowered tunings used in heavy metal styles to give more weight to the sound. Until now, dedicated guitar tuners have supported a maximum of only four semitones below standard pitch, but the GA-1 gives you five steps of flatted tuning, extending as far as five semitones below standard pitch, and supporting even super-long scale guitars that are five frets longer than conventional guitars.
Auto Power Off function
If you leave the unit powered-on for 20 minutes without performing any operation, the Auto Power Off function will turn the power off automatically, avoiding unnecessary battery consumption.
Approximately 100 hours of continuous use
Low-power consumption design allows an amazing 100 hours (approximate) of continuous battery life (A4 continuous input, Meter mode, zinc-carbon batteries).
* Even if the pitch is within the detection range, detection may not be possible for instrumental sounds that contain a large number of overtones or have a rapid decay.