- Updates - Pa4X Operating system software v2.0.1 is now available!
- Updates - Pa4X Operating system software v2.0.0 is now available!
- New Bonus styles for the Pa4X OS 2.0 are now available!
- KORG Pa4X awarded Best Arranger Workstation at MIPA 2017
- Updates - Pa80 Card Converter version 1.10 is now available!
- Updates - Pa4X Operating system software v1.2.4 is now available!
- Updates – the latest operating system software are now available - Pa4X, Pa4X ORIENTAL, KingKORG, minilogue, KAOSS PAD KP3+, KAOSSILATOR PRO+, nanoKEY Studio and nanoKONTROL Studio
- Updates - Song Book Editor for Pa series/HAVIAN 30 version 2.0 is now available!
- Updates - Pa4X Operating system software v1.2.0 is now available!
- Pa4X ORIENTAL - Choose the Musical Partner to Deliver that Perfect Oriental Performance
- Updates - Pa4X Operating system software v1.1.3 is now available!
- Updates - Pa4X User manual English for operating system v.1.1.1 released.
- Updates - Pa4X operating system v.1.1.1 released, including minor improvements and fixes
- Updates - Pa4X Operating system software v1.1.0 and New styles are now available for the Pa Series!
- KORG’s new flagship Professional Arranger, Pa4X!
Pa4X 61: 61 keys (C2 – C7)
Pa4X 76: 76 keys (E1 – G7)
Semi–weighted keys with Velocity and Aftertouch
Upgradable Operating System
Multitasking, load while play feature
EDS-X (Enhanced Definition Synthesis-eXpanded)
Filters with Resonance - Three band EQ for each track
128 Voices, 128 Oscillators
Accompaniment/Song: 4 Insert Effects; 3 Master Effects (148 Types)
Keyboard Tracks: 1 Insert Effect; 2 Master Effects (148 Types)
Final Mastering Effects: Waves Audio Ltd. MAXX Suite (Includes MaxxEQ™, MaxxBass™, MaxxTreble™, MaxxStereo™, MaxxVolume™)
Voice Processor Technology by TC Helicon®
Four-part Harmonizer, Double, µMod, Reverb, Delay, Filter, HardTune, Pitch Correction;
plus Compressor, EQ, Gate (Adaptive Mic Setting on the Mic input)
Sounds / Drumkits
Factory: More than 1,900 Factory Sounds including a new multilayer Stereo Piano with damper/body resonance, GM/XG sound sets and more than 110 Drumkits * including Ambient Drums
User Area: 512 Sounds, 256 Drumkits
Digital Drawbars: 9 Footages, Percussion, Key On/Off, Leakage (Effect section includes rotary speaker)
Defined Nuance Control (DNC) Technology
Natural Ambience Drums Sound
Full Sounds/Drumkits editing
User PCM RAM Memory: 400 MBLoad KORG, Wav, AIFF and SoundFont™ formats
Save KORG, Wav and AIFF formats
Full Edit, Time Slice, Sampling feature
Factory: More than 550 Factory Styles, freely reconfigurable sets
User: 1,248 locations, including User, Favorite and Direct banks
Eight Accompaniment tracks, 4 Keyboard Sets, 4 Pads per Style; Style Settings (Sounds and Arranger parameters) on each Style
Guitar Mode 2, Parallel and Fixed NTT (Note Transposition Table)
Style Record with Step Record, Track and Event Edit
MIDI Song to Style Converter
Style controls: 3 Intros, 4 Variations, 4 Fills, Break, 3 Endings, Synchro Start, Synchro Stop, Tap Tempo/Reset, Bass Inversion, Auto Fill, Manual Bass, Memory, Accompaniment Mute, Drum Mapping, Snare & Kick Designation, Style to KBD Set Mode
Chord Sequence recorder in Style Play mode
Chord Sequences can be saved to Style and SongBook En-tries
Edit functions: delete, copy from Style/SongBook, import/export from/to SMF
Keyboard Set Library
Memorize keyboard Sounds settings
Factory: More than 460 Factory Keyboard Sets, freely recon-figurable
User: 1,056 locations, including User and Direct banks
“My Setting” special Keyboard Set
- KAOSS FX
Automatic MIDI FX generator
More than 65 Factory Presets
- Song Play
Patented XDS Crossfade Dual Sequencer Player with X-Fader Balance control
Supported formats: MID, KAR, MP3 + lyrics, MP3+G
2 Players with separate Select, Start/Stop, Home, Rewind and Fast Forward controls
Lyrics, Score, and Chord data can be displayed on screen, or on external video monitor
Markers with Add, Delete, Edit and Loop functions
- MP3 Player / Recorder
Double MP3 Player and MP3 Recorder
Transpose (+6/-5 semitones)
Tempo change (±30%)
Records MP3 files including Styles, MIDI Songs, MP3 Songs, Keyboard Sounds, Pads, Microphone, Effects, and KAOSS Effects
Quick Record (Backing Sequence), Multitrack and Step Record functions -
Full-featured sequencer, 16 tracks, Up to 200,000 events, SMF (MID) native format
Fully programmable music database based on Styles, MIDI Songs (MID and KAR files), MP3 Songs with automatic selection of Style Play and Song Play modes
User definable Set Lists, with Entries selectable from the control panel
Filtering and sorting options
"i-Series" models: Styles
Pa-Series models: Styles, Performances, Programs/Sounds, Songs, SongBook Entries, Pads
Four Assignable Pads + Stop Buttons
Pad Record function
- Master Volume; Fade In/Out; Keyboard-Acc/Song Balance Volume; Ensemble; Octave Transpose; Master Transpose; Quarter Tone and Arabic Scale memorized inside Keyboard Sets; Joystick (pitch + modulation); Ribbon; Mic Volume; Harmony/Double; Delay/Reverb; Mic Preset; Mic On/Off; Harmony On/Off; Double On/Off; 8 Assignable Sliders; Slider Mode; MP3 Volume; 3 Assignable Switches; Tempo +/-; Tempo Lock; Metronome On/Off; Dial; Up/+; Down/-; Search; Shift; Chord Scan (Lower, Upper); Split; Keyboard Tracks Sound Select and On/Off; Record
Damper pedal (support half-pedaling with optional DS-1H pedal)
EC5 multiswitch pedal
- Mic/Line Inputs
Mic: Combo XLR balanced with Gain control and Phantom Power
Line 1: Left/Right Jack (1/4") Line Input, balanced
Line 2: Stereo Mini-jack (1/8") Line Input, unbalanced
Audio Output: Left/Right, Out 1, Out 2; (1/4" Jack) balanced
Headphone Output x 1 ( 1/4" Jack)
Video Out (RCA connector)
IN, OUT, THRU standard MIDI connectors
USB to MIDI using the USB Device port
8 user definable MIDI Setups
Type A (HOST, for memory and controllers) x 2 (front/rear)
Type B (DEVICE, for personal computers and tablets) x 1 (rear)
2.0 Hi-Speed connections
- Pa4X 76: Standard
- Pa4X 61: optional, user installable; HDIK-3 hard disk installation kit required
Micro SD card: (Card not included)
- Rear panel slot with plastic cover
USB Flash Drive: (Drive not included)
- 1 Front panel port
- 1 Rear panel port
- 7” Wide capacitive color TouchView™ TFT display
- Internal System Clock
100-240 Volts, 50/60 Hz
0.5 Watt in standby / 16 Watt normal / 38 Watt with PaAS installed
- Dimensions (W x D x H)
Pa4X-76: 1,192 x 364.4 x 125.56 mm / 46.93" x 14.35" x 4.94"
Pa4X-61: 980 x 364.4 x 125.56 mm / 38.58" x 14.35" x 4.94"
Pa4X-76: 16.3 kg/35.93 lbs
Pa4X-61: 13.9 kg/30.64 lbs
- AC Power Cable, Music Stand, Accessory Disc containing the Video Manuals, additional manuals and software utilities
* Appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
** All product, company, and standard names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.