- Updates - Pa4X Operating system software v2.0.1 is now available!
- Updates - Pa4X Operating system software v2.0.0 is now available!
- New Bonus styles for the Pa4X OS 2.0 are now available!
- KORG Pa4X awarded Best Arranger Workstation at MIPA 2017
- Updates - Pa80 Card Converter version 1.10 is now available!
- Updates - Pa4X Operating system software v1.2.4 is now available!
- Updates – the latest operating system software are now available - Pa4X, Pa4X ORIENTAL, KingKORG, minilogue, KAOSS PAD KP3+, KAOSSILATOR PRO+, nanoKEY Studio and nanoKONTROL Studio
- Updates - Song Book Editor for Pa series/HAVIAN 30 version 2.0 is now available!
- Updates - Pa4X Operating system software v1.2.0 is now available!
- Pa4X ORIENTAL - Choose the Musical Partner to Deliver that Perfect Oriental Performance
- Updates - Pa4X Operating system software v1.1.3 is now available!
- Updates - Pa4X User manual English for operating system v.1.1.1 released.
- Updates - Pa4X operating system v.1.1.1 released, including minor improvements and fixes
- Updates - Pa4X Operating system software v1.1.0 and New styles are now available for the Pa Series!
- KORG’s new flagship Professional Arranger, Pa4X!
The New Pa4X
Sound quality at its best
Three assignable switches, the four-way joystick—even a ribbon strip—allow KORG’s unique DNC (Defined Nuance Control) to reproduce the subtle nuances and articulations of acoustic instruments creating ultra-realistic performances rich in expression—all in real time and on demand. Bring any solo or melody to life with the growl of a passionately-played saxophone; the changing embouchure of a trumpet; the breath elements found in a clarinet or harmonica; and the added characteristics that give extra authenticity to the pizzicato and arco sounds of a string section. More than 90* authentic drumkits—including Ambient Drums—breathe life into any rhythmic passage; the Drum Family Easy Editing feature offers total control over volume, pitch, EQ, and more. An additional 400 MB* of user memory allows new sounds to be added quickly and easily using KORG, WAV, AIFF, and SoundFont™ formats. Conduct your own sampling session and take advantage of the complete sample recording and editing features found in the Pa4X.
Slim, powerful and easy to use
Both the Pa4X 76 and Pa4X 61 feature a naturally-responsive and semi-weighted keybed that provides both velocity and aftertouch sensitivity. The dynamic response is adjustable to accommodate any playing technique and any level of musicianship—from the hobbyist to the demanding professional. The main panel has been optimized to ensure that all controls are ergonomically positioned and intuitively located to make every performance feel smooth and natural. Big, bright, and bold, the new capacitive TouchView display hosts a redesigned graphical interface that is easier than ever to read, even under the most demanding lighting environments.
The entire screen can be tilted forward and back to provide the perfect angle for optimum viewing—on stage or off! Searching for that song, Style, or file that you were just using? The multi-function Search feature can find what you are looking for—quickly! Styles and Keyboard Sets can be read directly from a USB drive—without the need to load data in the internal memory.
For those seeking an all-in-one solution, experience the optional PaAS Speaker System. This easy-to-use add-on provides spectacular sound for home and rehearsal use—or as a personal performance monitor. The bi-amped PaAS sound system contains five loudspeakers in a sleek cabinet that attaches directly to your Pa4X. Best of all, installation takes only seconds; no tools are required; no cables are needed, and no power supply is necessary.