Support for Your Purchase
- New KRONOS Sound Libraries: six titles and an orchestral bundle from KApro, and a free library from Bolder Sounds
- Available Three New Sound and New System ver2.1.2
- KApro releases sixteen new libraries for the Korg KRONOS
- Jon Shone, Musical Director for One Direction Talks about Kronos
- Ten new titles are available for KRONOS Sound Libraries
- Eleven new titles are available for KRONOS Sound Libraries
- Korg All Access: Isaac Aryee from McBusted talks about Kronos
- Available Four New K-Sounds in KRONOS Sound Libraries!
Premium-quality effects suite – use up to 16 effects simultaneously
KRONOS X provides 16 internal effects to add impact to your sonic creations. Each of the 12 Insert effects can be applied to individual or multiple timbres in a combination, or to individual or multiple tracks of the sequencer. In addition, two Master effects can be applied to sends 1/2, and two Total effects can be applied to all tracks at the final stage of the sound. Each effect offers 185 distinct effect types, covering every possible sound-shaping need. Examples include a high-resolution reverb, chorus, delay, guitar amp and cabinet modeling, and even vocoding. Each effect provides up to 72 adjustable parameters, as well as numerous real-time modulation possibilities, delivering outstanding versatility.
A separate three-band EQ is provided for every timbre, for every sequencer track, and for every audio track for adjusting subtle tonal balances or for creatively modifying the overall sound.
Set List screen provides single-touch selection, regardless of mode
In creating KRONOS X, we listened to many musicians from around the world. Our goal was to change the way musicians interacted with their instrument to provide a more fluid, expressive, and natural experience.
At one level, this meant providing a comprehensive yet intuitive control surface. But with KRONOS X, we wanted to take these ideas even further, creating an instrument ideally suited to the way musicians play.
Smooth Sound Transition eliminates dropouts when changing sounds
KRONOS X features our Smooth Sound Transition technology. This powerful addition is designed to maintain any currently held, played, or sustaining notes (with their effects), helping to prevent drop-outs from occurring when you switch sounds or change from Program mode to Combi mode.
A high level of technology has been applied to finally bring this sought-after ability to reality, fulfilling the requests of many musicians.