Version 2.1 is here.
Check our Support page
for the free update!
- Ribbon controler keyboard
- Analog synthesis
- Waveshape (Saw, Triangle, Square); Octave Range (64, 32, 16, 8, 4, 2); Noise Generator(Amount); Key Range (Wide, Narrow, Key)
- 12 dB/Oct Low Pass Filter; Cutoff (Frequency); Peak (Resonance)
- Gain knob: EG Select (Decay, Gate, Attack)
- Rate (Speed); Intensity (Depth); Target Switch (VCO, VCF, VCO+VCF); Mode Switch (Fast, Slow, 1-Shot); Shape (Saw, Triangle, Square, Sample&Hold)
- 3 parts, discrete analog, drum roll
- 16 steps
- Audio In
- 3.5mm / 1/8" stereo mini-phone jack
- 6.3mm /1/4" stereo phone jack (unbalanced)
- Sync Jacks
- Sync In : 3.5mm / 1/8" stereo mini-phone jack, maximum input level 20V, Sync Out : 3.5mm / 1/8" stereo mini-phone jack, output level 5V
- Power Supply
- AA/LR6 alkaline battery (x6), AA nickel-metal hydride battery (x6), Optional AC adapter (DC: 9V)
- Battery Life
- Approximately 14 hours (when using alkaline batteries)
- Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 207 x 145 x 70mm/8.15 x 5.71 x 2.76 inches
- 735g / 1.62 lbs. (without batteries)
- AA alkaline batteries for verifying operation
|* All product, company, and standard names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
* Appearance and specifications of products are subject to change without notice.