- 12 note equal temperament
- Detection Range
- C1 (32.70 Hz) ~ C8 (4186 Hz), Using Sine Wave.
- Reference Tone
- C3 (130.81 Hz) ~ C6 (1046.50Hz), 3 Octave.
- Tuning Modes
- Meter Mode (AUTO), Sound Out Mode (MANUAL), Sound Back Mode (AUTO)
- 410 ~ 480 Hz (1 Hz steps)
- Detection Accuracy
- +/- 1 cent
- Sound Accuracy
- +/-1 cent
- Tempo Range
- Quarter Note = 30 to 252 BPM
- Tempo Setting
- 3 Types:Pendulum Step, Full Step, Tap Tempo
- Time Signatures
- Total 15 (0 - 9 beats, duplets, triplets, triplets without the center beat, quadruplets, quadruplets without the center beats)
- Tempo Accuracy
- Input (φ6.3mm, Mono-Standard Jack type), Headphones (φ3.5mm, Stereo-mini Jack type)
- Internal Speaker
- Dynamic Speaker (φ23 mm)
- Power Supply
- AAA battery (3.0 V) x 2
- Battery Life
Tuner: Approximately 70 / 44 / 26 hours (Backlight: off / soft / auto, continuous A4 input, using manganese dry cell)
Metronome: Approximately 55 / 35 / 22 hours (Backlight: off / soft / auto, tempo 120, 4-beats, maximum volume, using manganese dry cell)
(W x D x H)
- 111 x 74 x 18 mm / 4/37 x 2.91 x 0.71 inches
- 106g / 3.74oz (Including battery)
- Color Variations
- Black (TM-50-BK), Pearl White (TM-50-PH), Silver (TM-50-SL), Red (TM-50-RD), Gold (TM-50-GD)
- AAA battery (3.0 V) x 2 for verifying proper operation
- CM-200 Contact Microphone
|*Even if a sound is within the detectable pitch range, detection may be unsuccessful for instrumental sounds that contain a large number of overtones or that decay rapidly.
* All products names and specification names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
* Appearance and specifications of products are subject to change without notice.