WAVE SEQUENCING SYNTHESIZER
- Updates - wavestate System Updater v2.1.3 and Editor Librarian v1.1.2 are now available!
- Updates - wavestete System Updater v2.1.1 is now available!
- Updates - wavestate System Updater v2.1.0, Editor/Librarian v1.1.0 are now available!
- Updates - Sample Builder v1.1.0 is now available!
- wavestate - Editor/Librarian v1.0.1 is now available!
- Yuzo Koshiro
- 37 keys (velocity and release-velocity sensitive)
- Sound generating system
- Wave Sequencing 2.0
- Maximum Polyphony
- 64 stereo voices
Ships with over 240 Performances, 740 Programs, and 1,000 Wave Sequences
Storage for tens of thousands of user Performances
- 4 Layers, Reverb, EQ; all edits are stored in the Performance, DAW-style (saving as separate Programs, Wave Sequences etc. is supported but not required)
- Program, Arpeggiator, Key and Velocity Zones
- Wave Sequence, Filter, Amp, Pre FX, Mod FX, Delay
- 2-pole LPF, 2-pole HPF, 2-pole BPF, 2-pole Band Reject, 4-pole LPF, 4-pole HPF, 4-pole BPF, 4-pole Band Reject, Multi Filter, MS-20 LPF, MS-20 HPF, Polysix
- Mod Wheel, Pitch Wheel, Vector Joystick X/Y, 8x Program/Performance Mod Knobs
- Other Sources
- 3x Envelopes, Vector Envelope, 3x LFOs, 2x Mod Processors, 2x Key Track, Step Sequencer Lane, Step Pulse, Tempo, Program/Performance Note Count, Program/Performance Voice Count, Poly Legato, Velocity, Exponential Velocity, Release Velocity, Gate/Gate+Damper, Note-On Trigger/Note-On Trigger+Damper, Note Number, Aftertouch/Poly Aftertouch (external MIDI only), MIDI CCs +/-, MIDI CCs +
- Most parameters can be modulated, including parameters of individual Wave Sequence Steps. Depending on Wave Sequence length, there can be more than 1,000 potential modulation targets per Program.
- Pre FX
- Decimator, Graphic EQ, Guitar Amp, Modern Compressor, Parametric EQ, Red Compressor, Ring Modulator, Tremolo, Wave Shaper
- Mod FX
- Black Chorus/Flanger, Black Phase, CX-3 Vibrato Chorus, EP Chorus, Harmonic Chorus, Modern Chorus, Modern Phaser, Orange Phase, Polysix Ensemble, Small Phase, Talking Modulator, Vintage Chorus, Vintage Flanger, Vintage/Custom Wah, Vox Wah
- L/C/R Delay, Multiband Mod Delay, Reverse Delay, Stereo/Cross Delay, Tape Echo
- Early Reflections, Overb
- Performance EQ
- 4-band parametric EQ
- Headphone (6.3 mm stereo phone jack)
- OUTPUT L/MONO and R (impedance-balanced 6.3 mm TRS phone jacks)
- DAMPER (6.3 mm phone jack)
- MIDI IN and OUT connectors
- USB B port
- Power supply
- AC adapter (DC12V, 2500mA)
- Power consumption
- 5 W
- Dimensions (W × D × H)
- 565 × 338 × 92 mm/22.24” × 13.31” × 3.62”
- 2.9 kg/6.93 lbs.
- Included items
- AC adapter, Precautions, Quick Start Guide
- Accessories (sold separately)
- DS-1H damper pedal, PS-1 pedal switch, PS-3 pedal switch
|*||All product, company, and standard names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.|
|*||Appearance and specifications of products are subject to change without notice.|