HIGH RESOLUTION MUSIC PLAYER
- Issue with KORG AudioGate4 for Mac (Added on January 12, 2022)
- Updates - AudioGate v4.6.1 for Windows is now available!
- Updates - AudioGate v4.5.2 is now available!
- If you can't record audio after installing macOS Mojave (10.14)
- AudioGate v4.0.2(r5) for Windows is now available! Fixed a problem when using WDM driver.
AudioGate 4 Download
Download KORG AudioGate and DS-DAC driver. To setup the latest version of “KORG AudioGate and DS-DAC Setup,” you need to install the
1. AudioGate 4
2. DS-DAC driver (*1) or DS-DAC-10R driver (*2)
*1: To use the DS-DAC-100 or DS-DAC-100m, please install the DS-DAC driver.
*2: The DS-DAC-10R driver is required only in Windows. The DS-DAC-10R will be able to use only connecting with USB in Mac.
Also, please read the latest AudioGate System requirements before you install the software.
*If you are using DS-DAC-10, DS-DAC-100, or DS-DAC-100m, please use the version 4.5.2(r4) for Mojave.
Either a KORG DS-DAC or MR series product is required to activate the AudioGate 4.Follow these steps to activate the software after installation.
Customers who purchased a KORG 1-bit product (DS-DAC or MR Series)
1. Connect the KORG 1-bit product to the computer where AudioGate 4 has been downloaded.
2. Launch AudioGate 4 and the license confirmation procedure will take place automatically. AudioGate 4 is now activated and ready for use.
1. Launch AudioGate 4 and the activation process will begin.
2. Click the [Activate] button and the next screen will open.
3. Connect the KORG 1-bit product to the computer.
4. Click the [Activate using KORG 1-bit product] button.
The license confirmation procedure will take place automatically, and AudioGate 4 will be activated and ready for use.
Once you activate AudioGate 4, you don't need to connect devices again to startup. However, if you change the computer where AudioGate 4 was installed, you’ll have to reinstall AudioGate 4 once again.
NOTE: Although this process is usually required just once, you may be asked to repeat the activation process occasionally depending on the computer configuration.
Customers who did not purchase a KORG 1-bit product (DS-DAC or MR Series)
1.Launch AudioGate 4 and the activation process will begin.
2.Click the [Lite Version] button.
3. AudioGate 4 Lite is now ready for use.
If you later purchase a KORG 1-bit product, it comes complete with an AudioGate 4 license. To activate AudioGate 4 simply click the menu button and select [Help] – [Activation] to begin the activation process.
Limitations in the lite version
・ User support is not available from KORG Inc., or its regional distributors.
・ The Output Sample Rate is limited to 48 kHz and 44.1 kHz.
・ Real time Conversion is limited to Lite Load only.
・ Export and Burn Disc functions are not available.