DIGITAL PERCUSSION SYNTHESIZER
- Updates - Latest system updater for 10 products of volca series are now available!
- KORG Software Bundle: Expansion of bundled products and extension of the free trial period for Skoove premium plan.
- Updates - volca drum System Updater v1.11 is now available!
- KORG announces new products at Winter NAMM 2019!
- Multi touch trigger pads / Step keys
- Digital synthesis
- Maximum Polyphony
- 6 parts (For each part, 2 oscillators, pitch modulator, and amp EG), waveguide resonator effect.
- 16 (Settings for 6 parts + Settings for waveguide resonator) Kit No.1 – No.10 are factory preset.
- 16 (Sequence pattern, Motion sequence, Kit No.) Program No.1 – No. 10 are factory preset.
- Number of parts
- Number of steps
- 16 (pattern chain is available)
- Number of recording patterns
- Audio Output
- Headphones jack (3.5mm stereo mini jack)
Sync In jack (3.5mm monaural mini jack, Maximum input level: 20V)
Sync Out jack (3.5mm monaural mini jack, Maximum Output level: 5V)
- MIDI IN
- Battery Life
- Approximately 10 hours (using alkaline batteries)
- Power supply
- AA alkaline battery × 6, AA nickel-metal hydride battery × 6, or KA-350 AC adapter (sold separately)
- Included Items
- AA alkaline battery × 6 (for verifying operation), Sync cable
- Accessories (sold separately)
- KA-350 AC adapter, SEQUENZ CB-4VOLCA hard shell case, SEQUENZ CC-VOLCA soft shell case, SQ-CABLE-6 Sync cable
- Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 193 × 115 × 39 mm / 7.61 x 4.54 x 1.54 inches
- Weigh: 370 g / 0.75 lbs. (Excluding batteries)
|*||All product, company, and standard names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.|
|*||Appearance and specifications of products are subject to change without notice.す。|