Thank you for using KORG/VOX products. We apologize to users of our products who have been inconvenienced by being unable to use them in a macOS Catalina environment.
1. Support for macOS Catalina
If you use the default Apple driver to connect your KOG/VOX product to your Mac, you'll be able to use it with the exception of some Editors and Plug-In Editors. This requires you to uninstall the previously-installed KORG USB-MIDI Driver and VOX USB-MIDI Driver. For the uninstallation method, refer to section "2" below.
Regarding editor/plug-in editor support for each product, refer to the most recent OS compatibility table.
2. Uninstalling the KORG USB-MIDI Driver and VOX USB-MIDI Driver
Use the following procedure to uninstall the USB-MIDI Driver.
(1) To uninstall the KORG/VOX USB-MIDI driver, download the uninstaller from here, and run it.
* Use this to uninstall the VOX USB-MIDI Driver as well.
(2) When driver uninstallation is completed, restart the computer, use a USB cable to connect the KORG/VOX product, and start the software that you use. The connected device is detected by the default Apple driver.
Thank you for your continued use of KORG/VOX products.
November 29, 2019 KORG Inc.
January 22, 2020 updated:
KORG KONTROL Editor now supports mac OS Catalina.
List of supported products with:
microKEY Air, microKEY2, microKEY, nanoKEY Studio, nanoKONTROL Studio, nanoKEY2, nanoPad2, nanoKONTROL2, nanoKEY, nanoPad, nanoKONTROL, taktile-25/49, TRITON taktile-25/49
Please download and use the latest version (v1.8.0) from the link below.