DIGITAL SAMPLE SEQUENCER
- Updates - Latest system updater for 10 products of volca series are now available!
- Win with OK Go and Korg Volcas!
- volca sample OK GO edition - A powerful partnership between KORG and OK GO
- Introducing third party apps for volca sample!
- DEVELOPERS ALERT! volca sample SDK release!
- Multi touch Keyboard
- Maximum Polyphony
- Number of Samples
- 100 (User over writable)
- Memory Size for Sample
- 4 MB, Maximum 65 seconds
- Sampling Frequency
- 31.25 kHZ, 16 bit
Sample(Start Point, Length, Hi Cut), Pitch(Speed, EG Int, Attack,Decay), Amp(Level, Pan, Attack, Decay), Reverse On/Off
- Digital Reverb
- On/Off, Mix
- Analogue Isolator
- Bass, Treble
- Number of Parts
- Number of Steps
- Number of Recording Patterns
- Motion Sequence, Active Step, Step Jump, Swing
- Maximum Number of Sequence
- Number of Recording Songs
- Audio Output
- Headphones (3.5mm stereo mini jack)
Sync In (3.5mm monaural mini jack, Maximum input level: 20V)
Sync Out(3.5mm monaural mini jack, Maximum Output level: 5V)
- MIDI IN
- Battery Life
- Approximately 10 hours (using alkaline batteries)
- Power Supply
AA alkaline battery × 6 or AA nickel-metal hydride battery × 6 Or AC adapter (DC 9V) (optional)
- Included Items
- AA alkaline battery ×6 (for verifying operation), Cable
- AC adapter (DC 9V)
(W x D x H)
- 193 × 115 ×45 mm / 7.60” x 4.53” x 1.77”
- 372 g / 13.12 oz. (Excluding batteries)
* All product, company, and standard names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
* Appearance and specifications of products are subject to change without notice.