KORG iM1 for iPad
MOBILE MUSIC WORKSTATION
Support for Your Purchase
- iOS 10 latest compatibility status for KORG apps
- KORG Module major update making it a universal app compatible with iPads and iPhones.
- KORG iM1 for iPad - App Store Best of 2015 in Japan.
- iOS 9 latest compatibility status for KORG apps
- iOS 9 support for KORG apps
- iM1 for iPad version 1.0.3 is now available!
- KORG iOS music apps: BIGGEST SUMMER SALE up to 50% off!
- KORG iM1 for iPad Demo & Review by Katsunori UJIIE [English Captions]
- Check out artist impression video for KORG iM1 for iPad!
- KORG iM1 for iPad ver 1.0.2 is now avalable!
- The new KORG M1 for iPad is now available! Special sale on KORG Apps!
- iOS 8 or later
iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini, iPad fourth-generation, iPad third-generation, iPad 2
*For the best experience, we recommend that you use iM1 with the most recent iPad.
- Approximate polyphony
iPad Air 2: 64 notes
iPad Air, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2: 60 notes
iPad fourth generation: 48 notes
iPad mini、iPad third generation, iPad 2: 32 notes
- ai (advanced integrated)
- Number of parts
- 8 parts
- Number of sounds
Approximately 1,000 sounds
(3,300 sounds when all expansion sound cards are purchased)
- 34 types
- Performance functions
performance via external MIDI keyboard
KAOSSILATOR-style “Touch Scale”
Gadget-style “Smart Keyboard”
- Gadget interoperability
- Usable as a Darwin gadget within the Gadget app (Programs only)
- Sound interchangeability
- Compatible with KORG Legacy Collection M1 format (.m1all file type)
Audiobus 2 support
|*Apple, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, iTunes and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
* All product, company, and standard names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
* Appearance and specifications of products are subject to change without notice.
* All price is as of May, 2015.
KORG iM1 for iPad is available on the App Store.