USB CONTROLLER KEYBOARD
A controller with the built-in sounds of the legendary workstation
- the new TRITON taktile
TRITON taktile controller feature a stylish design that projects a sense of presence, together with the same great-feeling semi-weighted keyboard that's used on synthesizers and music workstations such as the KingKORG and KROME. It's loaded with functions that make it fun to play and use, such as a touch pad inherited from the Kaossilator that lets you play melodies using just a single finger, trigger pads that let you generate chords in the key and scale of your choice and an arpeggiator that includes rhythm patterns. Of course, the TRITON taktile also delivers the functionality that you expect from a MIDI controller. It provides all of the basic controllers such as sliders and switches, and makes setup easy so you can start producing music right away. Convenience is not the only attraction of TRITON taktile; it's a MIDI controller that's full of features that will stimulate your creativity.
In addition, the TRITON taktile adds 512 sounds from the TRITON, KORG's best-selling music workstation loved by top-ranking musicians around the world. From your desktop to live stage performances, it's a USB MIDI controller that you can use in any situation.
Using the PADs
- All 512 program sounds of the TRITON, the best-selling KORG music workstation
- A compact and lightweight synthesizer that you can take anywhere(*)
(separately sold: USB 2.0 compliant DC5V 550 mA or higher)
- Use the velocity-sensitive backlit trigger pads to easily enter chords or single notes
- Semi-weighted keyboard with a great playing feel
- A full array of DAW presets and basic functionality; simply connect and start playing
- Stylish and ergonomic design
- X/Y touch pad can also be used as a track pad; ribbon selector offers left and right click
- The “KORG KONTROL Editor” & “Control Surface plug-in” are available
- A generous array of bundled software provides amazing value