ANALOGUE BASS MACHINE
Support for Your Purchase
- Updates - Latest system updater for 10 products of volca series are now available!
- Win with OK Go and Korg Volcas!
- koishistyle performs with the KORG volca Series
- 16 volca keys synced together – new movie is out now.
- The volca analog synthesizers won a 2014 Editors Choice Award from Electronic Musician magazine.
Powerful analog bass sound creation and an Electribe-inspired sequencer for the ultimate bass lines
Aggressive sounds that stand up to the drums; fat sounds that support the rhythm; funky sounds that generate a
groove - the volca bass is an analog bassline groove box that has what you need for a wide range of bass lines.
Although simple in structure, the analog sound engine has an unmistakable presence with subtle nuances that cannot be reproduced by a digital simulation; it's a great choice for acid house and many other styles of music. The step sequencer distilled from the Electribe is not only visually intuitive; it's also a powerful way to generate "free form" bass loops that will stimulate your inspiration.
volca - Introduction Movie
Introducing volca bass
- Powerful analog bass sound
・Three oscillators generate a variety of bass sounds
・Newly designed analog filter for crisp, bright response
・Simple structure with single VCF, VCA, LFO, and EG
- Loop sequencer distilled from the Electribe series
・Step Sequencer distilled from the Electribe series
・Slide function that’s indispensable for acid and other types of electronic music
・Active Step function generates new bass lines by removing or inserting steps
- Convenient functions for ease of use
・Self-tuning function overcomes pitch drift - the weak point of an analog synth
・SYNC jack and MIDI IN connector allow synchronized performances with multiple units or with your DAW
・Compact size, battery-powered operation, and built-in speaker for enjoyment anywhere