A new twist on the long-awaited full-size unit
The MS-20 is reborn in four limited-edition colors
The MS-20 played a vital role KORG’s history as a synthesizer brand.Even after sales of the original, released in the late 70’s, came to an end, KORG has carried on the MS-20 tradition in a mini-sized reissue, a software synthesizer plugin, and even a kit version. These were driven by our pride in our synthesizer heritage, our understanding of its historical significance, our responsibility to faithfully carry on the analog circuit technology that we've developed over the years, and our desire to pass on its generation-spanning sound to the future.
And now, we have resumed production of a completely assembled full-size MS-20, which had in 2014 been produced only in very small numbers as a kit. But in addition to faithfully recreating the sound, feel, and analog circuitry, this full-size reissue will consist of limited numbers of four different powder-coated color variations: khaki (KHAKI), white (WHITE), metallic blue (MBLUE), and black (BLACK).
This MS-20 FS is the genuine MS-20 made by KORG, faithful to the original in every way. Today, 40 years after first appearing in 1978, musicians hungry for this absolutely timeless sound can hear the genuine analog power of the MS-20.
- Full-sized MS-20 made by KORG.
- Four different color variations in a powder-coated finish.
- Provides two types of filter: early model and late model.
- Completely reproduces the analog circuitry of the time.
- 2VCO / 2VCA / 2VCF / 2EG / 1LFO structure.
- External Signal Processor (ESP) to process an external signal.
- Patching system provides an extremely high degree of freedom.
- MIDI IN connector and USB port are provided.
- AC adaptor.
- The original is reproduced in every detail, including the package finish and the included manual.
- Color variation
- GREEN, WHITE, BLUE, BLACK
- 37-notes full size keyboard (3 octave)
- Main Controllers
- Controll Wheel (center click), Momentary switch
- SIGNAL IN jack (mono phone jack), SIGNAL OUT jack (mono phone jack, 2Vp-p output, 3.5 k ohm), PHONES jack (stereo phone jack, 33 ohm, 48mW), DC12V jack, MIDI IN jack, USB connector (type B)
- Power Supply
- Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 573 mm x 316 mm x 248 mm/22.56" x 12.44" x 9.76"
- 6.3 kg/13.89 lbs.
- Included Items
- AC adapter (12 V/2.5 A), patch cable x 10
|MS-20 FS shares other specifications and features with MS-20 mini.|
Included Patch Cables
BLACK (upper left) / GREEN (upper right)
BLUE (lower left) / WHITE (lower right)
Free bundle of music software
The MS-20 FS comes with a diverse variety of music software from Izotope including “Ozone Elements” which lets you not only create songs but also master them using AI, “Skoove” which will help you improve your keyboard playing skills, “Reason Lite” DAW software, as well as software synths from KORG and other brands.
In other words, the moment you get your hands on this synthesizer you'll have a variety of tools to help you take your music to the next level.
Apps for iPad/iPhone
KORG Gadget 2 Le (music production studio DAW app)
KORG Module (piano/keyboard sound module app)
Software for Mac/Windows
KORG Collection - M1 Le (synthesizer sound module)
UVI Digital Synsations (synthesizer sound module)
AAS Ultra Analog Session (synthesizer sound module)
AAS Strum Session (acoustic guitar sound module)
AAS Lounge Lizard Session (electric piano sound module)
Propellerhead Reason Lite (DAW music production software)
Skoove free 3 month trial of Skoove Premium (online piano lesson)
KORG Gadget 2 Le for Mac (DAW music production software)
iZOTOPE Ozone Elements (Audio Mastering Plug-in Software)
* All products names and specification names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
* Appearance and specifications of products are subject to change without notice.