iELECTRIBE for iPad
Support for Your Purchase
- All KORG apps now support iOS 8.
- Note for KORG iOS Apps support
- Announcing “Santa Clara” for KORG Gadget for iPad and more news for KORG Apps.
- KORG music apps: BIGGEST SUMMER SALE up to 50% off!
- Only 3 days left! Time is running out for All Korg iOS apps 25-50% OFF!
- KORG Gadget for iPad out now! All KORG iPad/iPhone apps up to 50% OFF - Special Offer!
- Sound Engine
- Analog Synthesizer Modeling; PCM Samples; Virtual Valve Force Tube Modeling
- Instrument Voices (Parts)
- 8 total: 4 percussion synthesizer parts, 4 PCM synthesizer parts
- Effect Section
- Master Effect: Assignable per step/per part, 8 Effect Types: Short Delay, BPM Sync Delay, Grain Shifter, Reverb, Chorus/Flanger, Filter, Talking Modulator, Decimator
- Sequencer Section
Patterns: 64 steps maximum per part, Motion Sequencing can memorize all knob motions in a pattern
Tempo: 20-300BPM (with Tap tempo and Swing function), Pattern-set function
- Memory patterns
- 160 Total: 32 preset patterns x 2 banks; 32 basic patterns x 1 bank; 32 blank patterns x 2 banks
- Vacum tube schematic: VIRTUAL VALVE FORCE
Audio export function
(Bouncing a pattern, and Real-time recording a performance: 16-bit/44.1 kHz stereo WAV format)
Publish and share an exported audio file online with the SoundCloud audio platform*
- WIST (Wireless Sync-Start Technology)
- Playable with USB-MIDI instruments (Via Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit)
iELECTRIBE for iPad is available on the App Store.