The WAVESTATION synthesizer went on sale in 1990 and featured an advanced vector synthesis system which created new sounds by combining and connecting multiple waveforms. Now the WAVESTATION has been reborn - as KORG iWAVESTATION!
In addition to completely reproducing the original programs, iWAVESTATION also features a renewed design that lets everyone experience the stupendous sound-shaping potential of WAVESTATION’s vector synthesis.
This new instrument includes a stupendous number of presets and waveforms, covering all models of the series. The six option PCM and program cards that were highly acclaimed by users at the time, as well as the KLC card that was newly added with the KORG Legacy Collection, are also included for a total of seven, bringing the total to more than 1,500 preset sounds, more than 700 waveforms, and 55 effects, and giving you virtually infinite possibilities for creating sounds. (*)
* The 1,500 sounds and 7 cards are the total number of optional PCM and program cards available, including in-app purchases.
What's New in Version 2.9 (code name: Fremont)
- Milpitas：The Wave Sequence Synthesizer, "KORG iWAVESTATION" is now a gadget.
- Native Support: Works flawlessly with nanoKEY Studio (Milpitas gadget).
- Fixed the issue that app crashed when Ableton Live Project export.
- Fixed the issue that display of paste remained after copy & paste.
- Other enhancements to make Gadget easier to use.
- For more details on updates, please visit this page.