- KingKORG BK - A modeling synthesizer that covers all synth sounds, the new black model arrives
- Updates – the latest operating system software are now available - Pa4X, Pa4X ORIENTAL, KingKORG, minilogue, KAOSS PAD KP3+, KAOSSILATOR PRO+, nanoKEY Studio and nanoKONTROL Studio
- The Voice Australia - Powered by Korg - New interview with Adam Sofo of The Voice Australia now online.
- Dear all KingKORG users! Get free Bonus Programs!
- Adam Sofo
A new generation of modeling synthesizer that covers all synth sounds.
How you do imagine the synth sounds you want to use in a live performance or a recording? Do you think of favorite songs or admired artists, or freely imagine sounds within yourself? And can you create those sounds using your synth?
The KingKORG faithfully reproduces the ways in which the oscillator and filter of an analog synthesizer can change, giving you freedom to shape your sound. A diverse range of synth sounds can be covered by this single instrument.
The long-awaited black model arrives.
A stylish black model has arrived. The black panel with its array of parameter knobs expresses a reverence for classic instruments of history, and awakens the instincts of the keyboardist who wants to control the sound to their heart's content.
- A full-fledged, 61-key analog modeling synthesizer designed for live performance
- Powerful oscillators that are understandable to the beginner, yet satisfying for the expert
- Modeling filters that reproduce the sound of classic instruments
- Three master effect sections (each with six effect types) add the finishing touch to your sound
- Vacuum tube driver circuit adds rich overtones and powerful distortion
- New panel layout designed for intuitive operation
- CV/GATE OUT jack lets you control a Korg monotribe or MS-20
- Support for librarian software that lets you manage programs