Pupitre, pédale (DS-1H) inclus
Acheter piano KORG Grandstage
PIANO DE SCÈNE
Support pour votre achat
En savoir plus
- Updates - Grandstage System Update v2.0 is now available!
- Updates - Grandstage System Updater v1.0.3 is now available!
- Interview de Richard Clayderman
- Updates - Grandstage System software v1.0.2 is now available!
- Updates - Grandstage System software v1.0.1 is now available!
- Richard Clayderman
Since its birth, KORG has strived to create unique and unconventional products, full of originality and different from anything else out there. This particular mentality translates as well to our product designs.
Although we think it's by chance, KORG has released a stage piano approximately every ten years (*), and the SV-1 model, which debuted in 2009, is thankfully still going strong. Among these instruments, we felt that the Grandstage needed to be a stage piano with a different character than the SV-1.
Although Grandstage is a piano with a simple design, it has three key characteristics that I would like to mention.
Since it went on sale, the Grandstage has received high praise from numerous pro musicians, and has seen a great deal of use by those musicians on stage. Although it features sound and controls that meet the exact needs of a professional, operation is not difficult.