- 12-note equal temperament
- Detection Range
- B0♭♭♭♭♭（23.12Hz）– B6（1975.54Hz）: for guitar and bass sounds
- Reference Tone
- Tuning Modes
- Meter mode (AUTO GUITAR/BASS), Sound (MANUAL GUITAR/BASS)
- Flat Tuning
- Semitone steps of 1 semitone (b) 5semitones (bbbbb)
- Detecction Accuracy
- +/- 1 cents or better
- Tone Accuracy
- +/- 1.5 cents or better
- INPUT jack (1/4” monaural phone jack)
- Power Supply
- Two AAA batteries (3V)
- Battery Life
- Approximately 100 hours (Meter mode, continuous A4 input, conventional batteries)
- Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 102 x 59 x 16 mm / 4.02”x 2.32” x 0.63”
- 72 g /2.54 oz (Including batteries)
- Two AAA batteries for verifying operation
|* Even if the pitch is within the detection range, detection may not be possible for instrumental sounds that contain a large number of overtones or have a rapid decay.
* All products names and specification names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
* Appearance and specifications of products are subject to change without notice.