KORG Legacy Collection
Support for Your Purchase
- Reviving a classic KORG analog synthesizer: KORG iMono/Poly is now available! And KORG Gadget also works with iMono/Poly - Montpellier. Limited time sale.
- The new KORG M1 for iPad is now available! Special sale on KORG Apps!
- KORG iOS app updates now available! Up to 50% OFF all KORG iOS apps and KORG Legacy Collection series!
- Announcing the new system 2.0 for taktile series.
- KORG music apps: BIGGEST SUMMER SALE up to 50% off!
WAVESTATION software synthesizer
WAVESTATION (Introduced in 1990)
The WAVESTATION synthesizer appeared in 1990 with its new "advanced vector synthesis system" which combined and shifted between multiple complex waveforms. It received numerous awards from around the world, including U.S. Keyboard magazine's "Hardware Innovation of the Year." The user could operate a joystick to "mix" or "morph" between four oscillators selected from the large onboard collection of waveforms, or create a wave sequence by placing waveforms in a specific order to create rhythmic or melodic sequence patterns, opening up a revolutionary new world of sound to which there is still nothing comparable.
The WAVESTATION software synthesizer provides all 484 waveforms and 55 effects found on the WAVESTATION series (including the WAVESTATION-SR!), with 32 digital oscillators, 32 digital filters, 64 envelope generators, and 64 LFOs that allow letter-perfect replication of the three- dimensional WAVESTATION sound, famed for its time-varying timbral change.
In its new software incarnation, the original editing structure has been preserved, while giving you a redesigned graphical user interface that takes advantage of the intuitive operation possible with software.
All of the WAVESTATION's factory preset programs, 550 performances, and 385 patches are included. You can also import any WAVESTATION series data that has been stored in .SYX format.