KORG Legacy Collection
Support for Your Purchase
- Reviving a classic KORG analog synthesizer: KORG iMono/Poly is now available! And KORG Gadget also works with iMono/Poly - Montpellier.
- The new KORG M1 for iPad is now available! Special sale on KORG Apps!
- KORG iOS app updates now available! Up to 50% OFF all KORG iOS apps and KORG Legacy Collection series!
- Announcing the new system 2.0 for taktile series.
- KORG music apps: BIGGEST SUMMER SALE up to 50% off!
Polysix software synthesizer
Polysix (Introduced in 1981)
The Polysix programmable six-voice polyphonic analog synthesizer was introduced in 1981. With a surprisingly full-sounding voice structure, chorus/phase/ensemble effects and performance functions such as chord memory, arpeggiator, and unison the Polysix became a world-wide hit. Its distinctive string and pad sounds are often heard to this day.
In addition to faithfully replicating the sound of the original, the Polysix software synthesizer also adds enhancements such as 32-voice polyphony (max), up to 16-voice unison (with detune/ spread function), flexible external modulation settings, MIDI clock synchronization, and a spread function that adjusts the spaciousness of the effects --- functionality that brings this classic synthesizer up to date for modern music production.
The interface provides reorganized knobs and switches that resurrect the Polysix in a contemporary "rack-mountable" form for even more intuitive operation and sound-creating versatility.