Download on the App Store
KORG Gadget for iPad
MOBILE SYNTHESIZER STUDIO
Support for Your Purchase
- KORG music apps: BIGGEST SUMMER SALE up to 50% off!
- KORG Gadget Wins Coveted Sonic Touch Gold Award!
- Announcing KORG Gadget Remix Contest #1 winners!
- Announcing “KORG Gadget for iPad“ Remix Contest
- Bring mobile music production studio to the Next Level. “KORG Gadget 1.0.2 Milpitas” release
- KORG Gadget for iPad : Special introductory sale extended until March 31!
- Only 3 days left! Time is running out for All Korg iOS apps 25-50% OFF!
- KORG Gadget for iPad: Next Update Announcement
- KORG Gadget for iPad out now! All KORG iPad/iPhone apps up to 50% OFF - Special Offer!
- Korg announces new products at Winter NAMM 2014.
Bring mobile music production studio to the Next Level
“KORG Gadget 1.0.2 Milpitas” release
Today, we’ve released our first update to KORG Gadget for iPad version 1.0.2 (code name : Milpitas).
Since Gadget’s release, we’ve received plenty of great feedback and requests. Although we cannot implement all the requests we’ve received so far into this update, our world-class engineering team will continue to improve Gadget for a long time coming as we continue to improve upon this fresh, mobile music production platform.
This update is just the first step in what will be an ongoing process to continue to improve KORG Gadget. Each subsequent update to KORG Gadget will be indicated with a micro step (1.0.1, 1.0.2, etc.).
> Related News：2014.02.28 KORG Gadget for iPad version 1.0.2 (code name : Milpitas) release
Version 1.0.2 "code name: Milpitas"
New Features (2014.2.28 Update)
- For beginners who want to start track making
- Newly added “Beginners Guide” (http://www.korguser.net/gadget/manual/beginnersguide/)
- For Professionals
- Audiobus support (iPad Air / iPad mini Retina recommended)
- Increased maximum bar length of clip from 8 bar to 16 bar
- Automation parameter edit support without real-time recording
- Arrange tracks
- Track number support
- Improved auto-naming function when creating a new song
- Improved drawing capability
- Enhancement of Sequencer
- Auto scroll sequencer when dragging notes toward the edges of screen
- Easier to change note length at the right edge of screen
- You can now move and edit multiple notes together while maintaining their relative pitch
- Reduce to one action to access parameters such as bar length
- Enhancement of “Hybrid Design“
- Refined “Hybrid Design“ with UI/UX experts
- Optimized design with Function along with streamlined iOS 7 design
- Improved animation when loading a song
- Increased Japanese
- Enhancement of “GadgetCloud“
- GadgetCloud website version open (www.korg.com/gadgetcloud)
- Display update date of top chart
- Activity tab support to show your activity. Notifications now inform you when your track is liked / you are followed, etc.
- Additing tags support when uploading to SoundCloud
- Other small tweaks have been made to improve usability and stability.
The latest version of the KORG Gadget for iPad is available on the App Store. A free upgrade is available to users who have already purchased a previous version of the KORG Gadget for iPad.