iMS-20 for iPad
Support for Your Purchase
- KORG iOS app updates now available! Up to 50% OFF all KORG iOS apps and KORG Legacy Collection series!
- The new KORG Module and the updated KORG Gadget are now both available! Special sale starts from Black Friday for two weeks!
- All KORG apps now support iOS 8.
- Note for KORG iOS Apps support
- Announcing “Santa Clara” for KORG Gadget for iPad and more news for KORG Apps.
- KORG music apps: BIGGEST SUMMER SALE up to 50% off!
- Only 3 days left! Time is running out for All Korg iOS apps 25-50% OFF!
- KORG Gadget for iPad out now! All KORG iPad/iPhone apps up to 50% OFF - Special Offer!
Version 1.6.3 New Features
- Fixed a crash issue during startup in iOS 7.
- Fixed a compatibility issue when using KORG Native Mode in iOS 6 or later.
- A few bugs have also been addressed.
Version 1.6 New Features
- Background Audio support allows to play other music apps
- iCloud data backup
- "Audiobus” enables audio streaming between iOS Musical Instrument Apps
*Please visit here for more information about Audiobus.
- Virtual MIDI enables MIDI communication between iOS Musical Instrument Apps
- Retina Display support
Version 1.5.2 New Features
- The stability of the WIST (Wireless Sync-Start Technology) function has been improved. WIST makes it possible to wirelessly sync playback between Korg apps and also third-party WIST-compatible apps.
For more details on the WIST-compatible apps, please visit the WIST page
Version 1.5 New Features
- WIST (Wireless Sync-Start Technology)
- "AudioCopy" data sharing
- External USB-MIDI control; plus Korg nanoPAD2/ nanoKONTORL2 Native Mode
iELECTRIBE / iMS-20 v1.5 - Introduction Movie
WIST (Wireless Sync-Start Technology)
This innovation allows a wireless signal to simultaneously start two iMS20 v1.5 and/or iElectribe v1.5 apps on two separate iPads! Now you can perform with a friend or expand your iPad ensemble by using two units at once, expanding the ways you can create and enjoy musical performances. Mix and match iMS20 v1.5 and iElectribe V1.5 apps in new dynamic ways.
"AudioCopy" data sharing
AudioCopy allows the sharing audio data between apps. Now you can copy and paste audio data between apps using the AudioCopy function. Audio data exported from either app can be sent to other apps that support "AudioPaste."
External USB-MIDI control; plus Korg nanoPAD2/ nanoKONTORL2 Native Mode
The MIDI support implemented in the previous version is now much more advanced. Now, the iMS20 v1.5 supports "Korg Native Mode." Simply connecting a Korg nanoPAD2 or nanoKONTROL2 to your iPad will automatically complete all MIDI controller assignments.
Additional refinements in v1.1.0 include improved knob response as well as some sonic improvements.
Version 1.2 New Features
- A new search function has been added that enables the ability to quickly find songs on SoundCloud
- Compatibility with iOS 4.3
- A few bugs have also been addressed, improving operational operational stability
Version 1.1 New Features
- MIDI Control to Top-Selling iMS-20 App for iPad
iMS-20 v1.1 - Demonstration Movie
KORG Adds MIDI Control to Top-Selling iMS-20 App for iPad
iMS-20 Version 1.1 adds MIDI control capabilities by using the Apple Core MIDI features found in iOS 4.2, via the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit. Now you can play the MS-20 Synth and tweak the onscreen “knobs”*1 using external MIDI devices*2. If you have the MS-20 Controller*3 (bundled with the original KORG Legacy Collection software) you can also use it for patching cables! The six-part Drum Machine can receive different MIDI notes per part. iMS-20 v1.1 is a true musical instrument of the future that entrances everyone from inexperienced musical performers to professional musicians!
*1 The parameters are controlled by MIDI control change data. The MIDI control change
numbers of iMS-20 are fixed.
*2 Some USB bus-powered MIDI devices need a USB hub with power supply.
*3 We regret that this product is no longer available.
The latest version of the iMS-20 mini for iPad is available on the App Store. A free upgrade is available to users who have already purchased a previous version of the iMS-20 mini for iPad.