iKaossilator for iPhone and iPad
Support for Your Purchase
- Updates - KORG iOS music apps with Ableton Link integration.
- iOS 9 latest compatibility status for KORG apps
- iOS 9 support for KORG apps
- KORG iELECTRIBE for iPhone - The ELECTRIBE reborn. A full-fledged rhythm machine for iPhone.
- KORG iOS music apps: BIGGEST SUMMER SALE up to 50% off!
- The new KORG M1 for iPad is now available! Special sale on KORG Apps!
- KORG iOS app updates now available! Up to 50% OFF all KORG iOS apps and KORG Legacy Collection series!
- The new KORG Module and the updated KORG Gadget are now both available! Special sale starts from Black Friday for two weeks!
- All KORG apps now support iOS 8.
- Note for KORG iOS Apps support
- iKaossilator Version 3.0 is now available for download!
- Announcing “Santa Clara” for KORG Gadget for iPad and more news for KORG Apps.
- KORG music apps: BIGGEST SUMMER SALE up to 50% off!
- iKaossilator for iPhone and iPad version 2.3.0 release
- Only 3 days left! Time is running out for All Korg iOS apps 25-50% OFF!
- KORG Gadget for iPad out now! All KORG iPad/iPhone apps up to 50% OFF - Special Offer!
The original gadget instrument – Korg’s palm-sized KAOSSILATOR synthesizer – is now available as an iPhone app!
Korg has revolutionized the musical instrument world with their dynamic line of Kaoss products, using an intuitive X-Y Touchpad to provide expressive musical control. The palm-sized KAOSSILATOR synthesizer placed modern music-making in the hands of thousands of musicians and non-musicians alike. Now that same excitement has been captured in the iKaossilator app for iPhone!
iKaossilator - Preview
- Play sounds by simply stroking, tapping, or rubbing the screen with your finger
- Bold Visual Effects move along with your performance and add excitement
- 150 diverse built-in sounds cover any style of dance music
- Scale/Key settings allow anyone to perform with musical precision
- Easily create tracks with the loop sequencer using up to five parts
- Control loops in real time for DJ-Style live performances
- WIST capability allows wireless sync-start with other apps such as the iELECTRIBE
Perform Using A Single Finger
iKaossilator uses the unique X-Y interface made famous by Korg’s entire Kaoss Line, including the original hand-held KAOSSILATOR. Create melodies and phrases simply by stroking, tapping, or rubbing the touch screen with your finger; no musical knowledge is required. Move your finger horizontally in the screen to control the pitch, and move vertically to control elements of the synthesizer sound. iKaossilator makes it easy to produce widely diverse performances that are rich in tonal changes.
Bright, Colorful Visual Effects
iKaossilator is also focused on its graphic design, which shows up beautifully on the iPhone's high-quality display. The visual effects on the iPhone's display move along with your performance and add excitement. These bold, colorful graphics provide an exciting performance experience.
150 Diverse Sounds Covering Many Musical Styles
Use the 150 built-in sounds to perform and produce a broad range of dance music styles including hip-hop, house, techno, dubstep, new disco, and electro. Enjoy the synth leads and synth bass sounds you expect from a synthesizer, as well as acoustic sounds that simulate piano or guitar chords, even the popular sound effects used by DJs. The drum sounds let you play and manipulate various patterns simply by moving your finger.
Scale/Key Feature Eliminates Any Wrong Notes
The Scale setting ensures that the notes of your performance will stay in the key you've specified. Choose from 35 different scales including chromatic, major, minor, and even blues scales. When this is used in conjunction with the Key setting, even phrases that would be difficult to play on a keyboard can be played with a single finger. Spanish, Ryukyu, and Raga scales are also provided, allowing for distinctive phrases.
The built-in loop sequencer lets you layer up to five musical parts. To create a track, simply assign a loop such as synth, bass, chords, sound effects, or drums to each part. Fifty loops created by professional musicians are built-in to help you get started quickly. In addition to its track-making capabilities, this loop sequencer is also a great feature for live performance. The Mix Play feature makes it easy to enjoy live remixing; you can switch seamlessly to another loop or extract a specific part from another loop while the playback continues.
WIST (Wireless Sync-Start Technology) allows wireless synchronized performances using WIST-enabled apps on two different iPhones or iPads. Korg’s WIST-enabled apps include the "KORG iELECTRIBE for iPad" Series and "KORG iMS-20 for iPad," or with the monotribe when using "SyncKontrol for monotribe." This opens up a whole new level of enjoyment --- you can perform together with your friends, or play two iPhone units by yourself.
Register here to get Korg App News Letter
Register for the KORG app News Letter so that you won't miss the latest news and information about KORG iKaossilator.
iKaossilator for iPhone and iPad is available for download purchase from the Apple App Store.