Analogue Rhythm Machine
Support for Your Purchase
- Reverb: Who is the Leo Fender of Today? Tatsuya Takahashi of Korg
- Win with OK Go and Korg Volcas!
- koishistyle performs with the KORG volca Series
- 16 volca keys synced together – new movie is out now.
- Korg Volca series won a KEY BUY award
- The volca analog synthesizers won a 2014 Editors Choice Award from Electronic Musician magazine.
- Hack n Roll | OK GO and RCA
- Multi touch trigger pad / step key
Analog synthesis (Kick, Snare, Hi Tom, Lo Tom, Closed Hi Hat/Open Hi Hat)
PCM synthesis (Clap, Claves, Agogo, Crash)
- Click, Pitch, Decay, Part Level
- Snappy, Pitch, Decay, Part Level
- Hi Pitch, Lo Pitch, Decay, Part Level
- Hi Hat
- Closed Decay, Open Decay, Grain, Part Level
- PCM Speed, Part Level
- Number of part
- Number of Steps
- Number of Recording Patterns
- Audio Output
- Headphones (3.5mm stereo mini jack)
- Sync In (3.5mm monaural mini jack, Maximum input level: 20V) , Sync Out (3.5mm monaural mini jack, Maximum Output level: 5V)
- Battery Life
- Approximately 10 hours (using alkaline batteries)
- Power supply
AA alkaline battery ×6
AA nickel-metal hydride battery ×6
AC adapter “KA-350” (optional)
- AA alkaline battery ×6 (for verifying operation)
- AC adapter “KA-350”
(W x D x H)
- 193 × 115 ×45 mm / 7.61 x 4.54 x 1.78 inches
- 372 g / 0.82lbs (Excluding batteries)
|* All product, company, and standard names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
* Appearance and specifications of products are subject to change without notice.