iPolysix for iPad
Support for Your Purchase
- The new KORG M1 for iPad is now available! Special sale on KORG Apps!
- KORG iOS app updates now available! Up to 50% OFF all KORG iOS apps and KORG Legacy Collection series!
- The new KORG Module and the updated KORG Gadget are now both available! Special sale for two weeks!
- All KORG apps now support iOS 8.
- Note for KORG iOS Apps support
- Announcing “Santa Clara” for KORG Gadget for iPad and more news for KORG Apps.
- KORG music apps: BIGGEST SUMMER SALE up to 50% off!
- Only 3 days left! Time is running out for All Korg iOS apps 25-50% OFF!
- KORG Gadget for iPad out now! All KORG iPad/iPhone apps up to 50% OFF - Special Offer!
- Polysix polyphonic synthesizer x 2
- Analog polyphonic sequencer x 2
- Sampling drum machine x 1
- Analog mixer x 1
- Analog modeling synthesizer
- Electronic circuit modeling technology CMT (Component Modeling Technology)
- Max voice polyphony: 6 voice per 1 unit
- Expanded functionality that’s unique to iPolysix, such as VCF HPF and VCO EG Intensity
- 28 types of built-in internal effects
- 50 Synthesizer sounds
- 64 step analog polyphonic sequencer
- 6 types of sequence mode
- Drum machine
- 6 parts / 64 steps drum machine
- Polysix sampling sound engine
- 50 Drum sounds
- Also usable as a pitched part by controlling the note
- 8 channel mixer with VU meters, developed on the model of the KMX-8
- 28 types of built-in master effects
- 32 patterns per 1 song, Max: 100 measures
- Tempo (20 – 300 BPM), tap tempo function
- Swing function
- Effect Type
- 28 types, including the chorus/phase/ensemble that typifies the Polysix
- Performance keyboard that lets you change the number of keys
- Dual Kaoss Pads that support chordal performance
- 35 types of scale and parameter control support
- Use the Polyshare music sharing space to publish, share, and remix songs online
- Audio export (WAV. File format)
- WIST (Wireless Sync-Start Technology) support
- Audio Copy support
- Support for performing with a USB-MIDI keyboard (via the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit)
- System requirements
iPad mini or iPad series (iPad 2 or later is recommended)
*This app is specifically for iPad. It will not work on iPhone/iPod touch.
iOS 5.1 or later
*Apple, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the United States and other countries.
* All product, company, and standard names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
* Appearance and specifications of products are subject to change without notice.
KORG iPolysix for iPad is available for download purchase from the Apple App Store.