iELECTRIBE for iPad
Support for Your Purchase
- iOS 10 latest compatibility status for KORG apps
- Updates - KORG iOS music apps with Ableton Link integration.
- The new KORG M1 for iPad is now available! Special sale on KORG Apps!
- KORG iOS app updates now available! Up to 50% OFF all KORG iOS apps and KORG Legacy Collection series!
- The new KORG Module and the updated KORG Gadget are now both available! Special sale for two weeks!
- Sound Engine
- Analog Synthesizer Modeling; PCM Samples; Virtual Valve Force Tube Modeling
- Instrument Voices (Parts)
- 8 total: 4 percussion synthesizer parts, 4 PCM synthesizer parts
- Effect Section
- Master Effect: Assignable per step/per part, 8 Effect Types: Short Delay, BPM Sync Delay, Grain Shifter, Reverb, Chorus/Flanger, Filter, Talking Modulator, Decimator
- Sequencer Section
Patterns: 64 steps maximum per part, Motion Sequencing can memorize all knob motions in a pattern
Tempo: 20-300BPM (with Tap tempo and Swing function), Pattern-set function
- Memory patterns
- 160 Total: 32 preset patterns x 2 banks; 32 basic patterns x 1 bank; 32 blank patterns x 2 banks
- Vacum tube schematic: VIRTUAL VALVE FORCE
Audio export function
(Bouncing a pattern, and Real-time recording a performance: 16-bit/44.1 kHz stereo WAV format)
Publish and share an exported audio file online with the SoundCloud audio platform*
- WIST (Wireless Sync-Start Technology)
- Playable with USB-MIDI instruments (Via Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit)
iELECTRIBE for iPad is available on the App Store.