Ürününüz için destek
Build a real MS-20 with your own hands
Creating an instrument with your own hands is part of the true enjoyment of this analog synthesizer. The MS-20 Kit lets you obtain a real, full-sized MS-20 by assembling it yourself. It goes without saying that, just like the MS-20 mini released in January 2013, the engineers who developed the original MS-20 have overseen this project - ensuring that its historic sound is reproduced with complete fidelity.
In addition, the MS-20 Kit provides the filters from both the early and late versions of this classic instrument and it even allows you to switch between them.
Today, 36 years after this historic instrument was first unveiled in 1978, the MS-20 returns to its true origin.
MS-20 Kit -- Build Your Own Analog Legend!
- A full-size MS-20 that you can assemble yourself
- Both the early and late versions of the filter are provided
- Overseen by the engineers of the original MS-20;
a complete replication of the original analog circuitry:
- 2VCO / 2VCA / 2VCF / 2EG / 1LFO structure
- External signal processor (ESP)
- Extremely flexible patching system
- MIDI IN and USB connector
- Powered by an AC adapter
- Replicates every detail of the original, down to the package binding and the included manual
MS-20 Kit - Unboxing and Assembling Movie