- KRONOS Sound Libraries: Special sale - for FOUR days only!
- KApro releases new "Premium Class series" library for the KORG KRONOS
- New KRONOS Sound Libraries: Eight new libraries from KApro, Soundiron, Purgatory Creek Soundware and Kelfar Technologies
- KRONOS Sound Libraries - Special 2017 End-of-Summer Sale. For seven days only!
- New KRONOS Sound Libraries from KApro, Kelfar, and Kid Nepro
- New KRONOS Sound Libraries: four new libraries from Q Up Arts, one new library from KApro.
- Soundiron releases four new sound libraries for the KORG KRONOS
- New KRONOS Sound Libraries: new "Premium Class series" libraries from KApro, one updated library from Kelfar, and the special sale from Sounds of Planet.
- New KRONOS Sound Libraries: two new libraries from Soundiron, and one new and one updated library from KApro.
With a newly-designed light touch keyboard for effortless playability, KRONOS LS lets you take a full-sized keyboard - and the power of KRONOS - anywhere.
Packed with nine versatile sound engines, up to 16 simultaneous effects, 16-part Combinations and so much more, KRONOS is KORG’s most powerful synthesizer ever. To further unlock KRONOS’ potential, KORG introduces a new light-touch 88-key model for a new level of playability - and portability.
KRONOS LS / OS v3.1 - Introduction Movie
KRONOS LS - Strike the Perfect BALANCE.
New light-touch keyboard for effortless, nimble playing
KORG’s all-new light-touch keyboard makes it easy to play anything from rapid organ licks to synth phrases to glissandi. The mechanism of the keyboard itself has been redesigned so that the velocity is easier to control than on existing light-touch keyboards, even when playing complex chords or difficult phrases. The box-shaped keys share their look with KORG’s premium RH3 action, while providing the faster playing feel of a synth keyboard. Since the keyboard is semi-weighted, it’s also perfect for playing piano and electric piano in any style.
6.3 kg/14 lbs. lighter than KRONOS2-88 for increased portability
The new keyboard makes the instrument markedly lighter than KRONOS2-88 with KORG’s RH3 action, making transport and setup much simpler. At under 19 kg/40 lbs., bringing a full 88-note KRONOS to a show just became more convenient.
New OS v3.1 includes new Quick Layer/Split functions
Along with its dynamic new keyboard, KRONOS LS features the latest KRONOS OS - v3.1 - which puts Quick Layer and Quick Split functions right at users’ fingertips. Effortlessly create layers such as piano and strings, or splits such as electric piano and bass, effortlessly. Numerous additional OS refinements have also been made to further ensure stability and a stress-free performance environment.
A new look to complement its new feel
With its luxurious dark umber aluminum body and beautifully crafted sunburst wood side panels, KRONOS LS is designed to present as beautifully as it plays. KRONOS LS offers an elegant look that’s perfect for home, stage, and studio.
- LS keyboard (Velocity-sensitive Semi-Weighted Keyboard)
(W x D x H)
- 1,426 mm x 364 mm x 134 mm/56.14” x 14.33” x 5.28”
- 17.8 kg /39.24 lbs.
|*||All product, company, and standard names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.|
|*||Appearance and specifications of products are subject to change without notice.|
|*||The color of the actual instrument may differ slightly from the image shown here.|
|*||Since natural wood is used in the side panels of this instrument, there will be individual differences in the grain and figuration of the wood.|