Register for the KORG app News Letter! Be one of the first to know all the news as soon as it is announced!
KORG Gadget for iPad
MOBILE SYNTHESIZER STUDIO
Support for Your Purchase
- The new KORG M1 for iPad is now available! Special sale on KORG Apps!
- KORG Gadget for iPad - MusicTech "Gear of the Year" : Best App in U.K.
- 50% OFF Korg Module and Korg Gadget during NAMM 2015. Hurry, offer is only valid for the four days of NAMM!
- KORG Gadget for iPad - App Store Best of 2014 in Japan.
- KORG iOS app updates now available! Up to 50% OFF all KORG iOS apps and KORG Legacy Collection series!
- The new KORG Module and the updated KORG Gadget are now both available! Special sale for two weeks!
- All KORG apps now support iOS 8.
- Note for KORG iOS Apps support
- Announcing “Santa Clara” for KORG Gadget for iPad and more news for KORG Apps.
- KORG music apps: BIGGEST SUMMER SALE up to 50% off!
- KORG Gadget Wins Coveted Sonic Touch Gold Award!
- Announcing KORG Gadget Remix Contest #1 winners!
- A touching story from the Cerebral Palsy League of Australia
- Announcing “KORG Gadget for iPad“ Remix Contest
- Bring mobile music production studio to the Next Level. “KORG Gadget 1.0.2 Milpitas” release
- KORG Gadget for iPad : Special introductory sale extended until March 31!
- Only 3 days left! Time is running out for All Korg iOS apps 25-50% OFF!
- KORG Gadget for iPad: Next Update Announcement
- KORG Gadget for iPad out now! All KORG iPad/iPhone apps up to 50% OFF - Special Offer!
- Korg announces new products at Winter NAMM 2014.
“Gadget meets M1“
KORG Gadget now integrates with iM1, the digital synthesizer app, with the newest version 1.2, codename “Palo Alto”.
“KORG Gadget”, the mobile music production application that has already reached #1 in the music category of the App Store worldwide, is now updated to version 1.2, codenamed “Palo Alto”.
Version 1.2 “code name：Palo Alto”
What’s new in Version 1.2
- A brand-new digital PCM synthesizer gadget, “Darwin”, is powered by KORG iM1. If you have the iM1 app, you’ll be able to use more than 1,800 sound programs* from the legendary M1. Darwin is perfectly designed to enhance the scope of your creativity.
*with all the Expansion ROM Cards installed
Visit here for more information
- MIDI file export: You can transfer your ideas into your DAW via iTunes File Sharing or Dropbox.
- New functions in the sequencer view: You can now directly copy notes and expand bars without opening the function window.
- Other various enhancements have been made to improve usability and stability.
“Gadget meets Module“
KORG Gadget now integrates with KORG Module, the high-quality mobile sound module app, with the newest version 1.1 codename “Redwood City”.
"KORG Gadget," the mobile music production application that has already reached #1 in the music section of the App Store world-wide, now enters a new dimension with version 1.1, codename "Redwood City".
This new version of Gadget can be completely integrated with KORG Module, allowing you to use the five high-quality sound engines of Module as five new gadgets within the Gadget App, and has enhanced the Ableton Live project export function for improved MAC and PC compatibility.
All users should update their app to the new version 1.1, codename “Redwood City”. If you're not yet a user, or want to purchase one of our other great KORG apps, make sure to take advantage of our year-end special. We are having a two weeks sale on all KORG apps in honor of the Korg Module release. Hurry, sale ends December 11th!
Version 1.1 "code name: Redwood City"
New Features (2014.11.27 Update)
- The KORG Module app now includes five high-quality sound engine gadgets.
Each stylish body produces the exact same sounds as before. This will provide powerful tone for all Gadget-based music production.
Visit here for more information
- Ableton Live project export functionality has been enhanced, allowing you to choose either WAV or AAC as the audio file format for export. You can export in any format that's appropriate for your production style.
- Any previous glitches have been fixed courtesy of the Restore function available on the gadget select screen. This will help users located the Bilbao/Abu Dhabi sound libraries that had disappeared from the system.
- MIDI over Bluetooth, the latest iOS 8 technology, is now supported and other improvements have been made to enhance usability and stability.
Version 1.0.3 "code name: Santa Clara"
New Features (2014.9.4 Update)
- Two brand-new gadgets. "Biblao" and "Abudabi".
- Professional MIDI control takes you to an even deeper level.
- A new workflow with Ableton Live
- Export audio files any way you like.
- Native 64-bit support. Completely optimized for the latest iPad and iOS.
Lightning Sample Player
Dynamic Loop Slicer
*Available for purchase within the Gadget app.
Landscape mode for creating tracks anywhere.
A major feature of KORG Gadget has been the vertical user interface that's easy to use even when held in a single hand, and now by popular demand we've also added a landscape mode. See more tracks at once in landscape mode, or more clips in portrait mode. The choice is yours.
Professional MIDI control takes you to an even deeper level.
A new workflow with Ableton Live
Products that support Ableton Live project export functionality:
・electribe, electribe sampler (NEW!)
・iKaossilator for iPhone and iPad
・KORG Gadget for iPad
Export audio files any way you like.
Native 64-bit support. Completely optimized for the latest iPad and iOS.
Santa Clara newly provides native 64-bit support. If you have the latest iPad and iOS, the full potential of your device will be utilized to deliver the best possible performance. Additionally, the KORG Gadget synthesizer engine has been completely optimized in assembler. From the visible to the invisible, every part has been painstakingly tuned by an experienced team of app development experts to being the system to a higher state of evolution.
Version 1.0.2 "code name: Milpitas"
New Features (2014.2.28 Update)
- For beginners who want to start track making
- Newly added “Beginners Guide” (http://www.korguser.net/gadget/manual/beginnersguide/)
- For Professionals
- Audiobus support (iPad Air / iPad mini Retina recommended)
- Increased maximum bar length of clip from 8 bar to 16 bar
- Automation parameter edit support without real-time recording
- Arrange tracks
- Track number support
- Improved auto-naming function when creating a new song
- Improved drawing capability
- Enhancement of Sequencer
- Auto scroll sequencer when dragging notes toward the edges of screen
- Easier to change note length at the right edge of screen
- You can now move and edit multiple notes together while maintaining their relative pitch
- Reduce to one action to access parameters such as bar length
- Enhancement of “Hybrid Design“
- Refined “Hybrid Design“ with UI/UX experts
- Optimized design with Function along with streamlined iOS 7 design
- Improved animation when loading a song
- Increased Japanese
- Enhancement of “GadgetCloud“
- GadgetCloud website version open (www.korg.com/gadgetcloud)
- Display update date of top chart
- Activity tab support to show your activity. Notifications now inform you when your track is liked / you are followed, etc.
- Additing tags support when uploading to SoundCloud
- Other small tweaks have been made to improve usability and stability.
The latest version of the KORG Gadget for iPad is available on the App Store. A free upgrade is available to users who have already purchased a previous version of the KORG Gadget for iPad.