Guitar icon Steve Vai had this to say about the Korg Pitchblack Poly pedal tuner: "The Pitchblack Poly tuner by Korg is a great example of how Korg is always looking around the corner to create gear that is practical, user friendly, and almost magic. I had to scratch my head and think, ‘How did they do this?’ Tuning on the fly has never been easier."
Announcing a revolutionary advance in polyphonic tuners that will shorten your tuning time! Korg’s Pitchblack Poly is the new standard in guitar and bass pedal tuners, featuring the exclusive “String Seeker.”
- Offers quick and easy high-precision polyphonic tuning
- Displays the tuning status of all strings at once
- Check the tuning of every string with a single glance
- Ideal for “floating tremolo systems”
- Flat (5 Semitones), Capo (7 Semitones), and Drop-D tunings are also supported
- “String Seeker” automatically switches the display to the string being tuned
- Four meter modes for precise tuning
- Automatically detects guitars and basses (up to 6-string)
- Tone-preserving True Bypass design; diecast aluminum body
- Two-way power; operates on 9V battery or 9V DC input
- 9V DC cascade power jack is also provided
The Pitchblack series of high-performance pedal tuners bring together Korg’s legendary tuner accuracy, versatility, and reliability – along with easy-to-see displays and stylish diecast aluminum bodies. Now, the remarkable Pitchblack Poly adds the convenience of polyphonic tuning to the acclaimed Pitchblack pedal tuner line-up.